How to quit Zoomin.TV?

strimtek

Reaction score
Website
muertelegend.ru
Hello guys.

I was partnered with zoomin.tv about 2 months ago, i dont receive money on my paypal, they dont answer me, youtube said, that they can't help me in this situation.

I thought mb i partnered with some other network, but no, my yt channel in their database (i see this when i trying to apply)

I contacted with some Kieron from zoomintv: he said: not possible.

So, how to quit this stupid network? If it's impossible, I will off the ads then, and i will use only partners features...

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Did you have a contract? Maybe they hold your money till you reach some kind of a limit.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Your stuck with them until your contract is over. How long was the contract you signed? Also, they probably have a hold (usually it's $100). If that's the case, you have to reach that hold for them to pay you.

HiMyNameIsUbik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
On ZoominTV there is usually a 3 month trial. If you fail to send them an email you want to quit 30 days before it ends, you probably have to stay for one year.

Source: Me, I have quit ZoominTV.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hello guys.

I was partnered with zoomin.tv about 2 months ago, i dont receive money on my paypal, they dont answer me, youtube said, that they can't help me in this situation.

I thought mb i partnered with some other network, but no, my yt channel in their database (i see this when i trying to apply)

I contacted with some Kieron from zoomintv: he said: not possible.

So, how to quit this stupid network? If it's impossible, I will off the ads then, and i will use only partners features...
I`m personally with ZoominTV as a network so I can tell you,
1) They have no payout threshold
2) As with every other network you don`t receive your first payment until 2 months after you`ve joined ;)

strimtek

Reaction score
Website
muertelegend.ru
The point is, i didn't signed any contract. This guy (Kieron) sent me the form on other site, not on zoomin, in some 1-2 hours i got message on yt, and i saw the button in my profile, i become partnered, that's all.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
The point is, i didn't signed any contract. This guy (Kieron) sent me the form on other site, not on zoomin, in some 1-2 hours i got message on yt, and i saw the button in my profile, i become partnered, that's all.
So you didn't sign a contract? Are you sure you are even partnered with them? lol.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Reactions: KGATV

HiMyNameIsUbik

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So with who are you partnered? I was partnered by DownRightTV (Sub network of Zoomintv).

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as Shane and can confirm what he's said. The Zoomin contract is a "terms" link on the application form which despite the lack of digital signature and legal mumbojumbo is still a contract. There is a 3 month trial which you can terminate at any time (though your channel won't be released for 30 days, so if you send notice on the last day of your 3 month trial, it will still be a month before it's removed.)

And you're jumping the gun if you are hopping off the boat. The payment term starts 2 months after you sign, though you can see earnings in analytics before then. This is just like every other network (they wait a month to be paid by YouTube/Advertisers, and you wait a month to be paid by them. You'll always be 2 months behind current for earnings with any network).