Famebit

How to quit Zoomin.TV?

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Monetization & Partnership Forum' started by strimtek, Apr 2, 2013.

1. strimtek

strimtek

Cash:
    $4
    Hello guys.

I was partnered with zoomin.tv about 2 months ago, i dont receive money on my paypal, they dont answer me, youtube said, that they can't help me in this situation.

I thought mb i partnered with some other network, but no, my yt channel in their database (i see this when i trying to apply)

I contacted with some Kieron from zoomintv: he said: not possible.

So, how to quit this stupid network? If it's impossible, I will off the ads then, and i will use only partners features...
  2. JosPlays

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME

Channel Type:
    Gamer
    Did you have a contract? Maybe they hold your money till you reach some kind of a limit.
  3. KGATV

KGATV

YASSS

Channel Type:
    Vlogger, Gamer
    Cash:
    $1,738
    Your stuck with them until your contract is over. How long was the contract you signed? Also, they probably have a hold (usually it's $100). If that's the case, you have to reach that hold for them to pay you.
  4. HiMyNameIsUbik

HiMyNameIsUbik

Channel Type:
    Gamer
    Cash:
    $98
    On ZoominTV there is usually a 3 month trial. If you fail to send them an email you want to quit 30 days before it ends, you probably have to stay for one year.

Source: Me, I have quit ZoominTV.
  5. Shane

Shane

Networks and GFX Expert :)

Channel Type:
    Designer
    Cash:
    $1,574
    I`m personally with ZoominTV as a network so I can tell you,
    1) They have no payout threshold
    2) As with every other network you don`t receive your first payment until 2 months after you`ve joined ;)
  6. strimtek

strimtek

Cash:
    $4
    The point is, i didn't signed any contract. This guy (Kieron) sent me the form on other site, not on zoomin, in some 1-2 hours i got message on yt, and i saw the button in my profile, i become partnered, that's all.
  7. KGATV

KGATV

YASSS

Channel Type:
    Vlogger, Gamer
    Cash:
    $1,738
    So you didn't sign a contract? Are you sure you are even partnered with them? lol.
  8. Shane

Shane

Networks and GFX Expert :)

Channel Type:
    Designer
    Cash:
    $1,574
    You did sign a contract, it`s the same for every Zoomin form. http://gyazo.com/10b9f1e8d520ed1239cffeeb350241f6
    KGATV likes this.
  9. HiMyNameIsUbik

HiMyNameIsUbik

Channel Type:
    Gamer
    Cash:
    $98
    So with who are you partnered? I was partnered by DownRightTV (Sub network of Zoomintv).
  10. Tarmack

Tarmack

Rhetorical Porcupine

Cash:
    $1,058
    I'm in the same boat as Shane and can confirm what he's said. The Zoomin contract is a "terms" link on the application form which despite the lack of digital signature and legal mumbojumbo is still a contract. There is a 3 month trial which you can terminate at any time (though your channel won't be released for 30 days, so if you send notice on the last day of your 3 month trial, it will still be a month before it's removed.)

And you're jumping the gun if you are hopping off the boat. The payment term starts 2 months after you sign, though you can see earnings in analytics before then. This is just like every other network (they wait a month to be paid by YouTube/Advertisers, and you wait a month to be paid by them. You'll always be 2 months behind current for earnings with any network).