How to put season and episode on YouTube?

Markiepie

Reaction score
Hi,guys! Sorry, I haven't been here for a while. Today I got a question. On YouTube, I saw some video had season and episode number on them. How do you do that? For example:
image.jpeg
On GMM video, it has S13.E40.
Thanks. :biggrin:

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
I don't think that everyone has access to this feature. I'm not sure what qualifies you, but I'm pretty certain that you have to be a bigger channel in order to have the ability to do this. I'm actually watching this exact video right now! lol

Reactions: Markiepie

aliceromy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i think this is a ‘Series Playlist’ and you have to have a verified account to be able to create them? (could be wrong)

i very rarely see them in my subscriptions, not sure why more people aren’t using them. although i think if you put something in a series playlist you can’t put it in any other playlists, so that might be why...

Reactions: TYTD

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
if you put something in a series playlist you can’t put it in any other playlists, so that might be why...
This; and it absolutely sucks that this is the case :/ I believe you have to be verified (which I am) but yeh; if your video is in more than 1 playlist you cant list it by season or episode number. I've resorted to just bookmarking each season of my show with a week off where I either post something a bit different or work on scripting. I've ended up just making a "Season" playlist using the basic tools...I do hope they open this up though because how do they expect smaller channels to grow if they wont allow you to put your video in more than one playlist?

Reactions: aliceromy