How to prevent videos from loosing views???

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys :)

So I have been youtubing for about a year in total and last year I lost motivation due to the opportunities of how much you could actually earn but despite I was inactive for about half a year or more my channel still kept bringing in subscribers and views (about 25-50 per day) it refused to die, which motivated me to get started again now my problem is that my videos is loosing views after being up for a couple of days they are not doing as good as they did in the start when I published them :(

I have good experience with SEO and I think I have by the time I have been in this business learned many of the important basic strategies when it comes to ranking your videos so there is a better chance that someone actually sees them but its seems like its still not good enough even though I have analyzed search volume and competition for each keyword I use it still didn't gave me the boost of views I had hoped for :(

I found another youtuber called "lenzo benzo" who makes the same videos as I do and he gets thousand of views way more than me each month, he is also kind of a startup has only been doing it for 3 month and he doesn't put as much of an effort into the title and tags his description is good but my mind is ****** at the moment I really don't get it! :(
How is that even possible!?

Also my content is way more exclusive than his I mean most of it is something you would rarely see on the streets in real life and for someone maybe never.

Only theory I have is that if it could perhaps have something to do with the upload location?
Each country has their own youtube platform fitted to their own language and other stuff and I found out he is uploading from Canada and I am uploading from Europe so could the geographical location have an effect on that?

Or is there something else I am missing?

Despite not publishing to Facebook or twitter but I do use instagram however.....sometimes :oops::rolleyes:

But I won't believe that would be the final missing link even though it would help on the rankings and sharing to more social platforms :)

My competitor doesn't do that I cant find anything :p

I was hoping to hear your guys thoughts and if you can give me some better insights in order for me to understand it cause it would be my ultimate goal being able to do the same as he dose and preventing my videos from loosing views over time :)

Thank you for reading this and I look forward to your positive response :)

Free Commercial Use Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Problem is same thing I did with two channels. Never leave a year and expect to come back and just pick up where you left. You can pretty much treat 80% of those subs dead when you get back. They won't get any notifications when you start posting back up again.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Problem is same thing I did with two channels. Never leave a year and expect to come back and just pick up where you left. You can pretty much treat 80% of those subs dead when you get back. They won't get any notifications when you start posting back up again.
Screw the subs at the moment the views is my problem :p

Free Commercial Use Music

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Only thing I notice different on the two channels ( not knowing much about the topic of cars) is he has more linking to his videos. If you use vidiq you can see the referrers. Doesn't seem to be social media giving him the views, either better keyword research or the referrers. Just my thoughts.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes I use
Only thing I notice different on the two channels ( not knowing much about the topic of cars) is he has more linking to his videos. If you use vidiq you can see the referrers. Doesn't seem to be social media giving him the views, either better keyword research or the referrers. Just my thoughts.
yes I have vidiq but cant find the linking? :([DOUBLEPOST=1489619750,1489619657][/DOUBLEPOST]
ohh never mind found it now :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489620190][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just checked the refer sources on more of his videos they are all the same, which means he use websites as well to promote the videos :p

Yachts For Sale

Yachts For Sale
Reaction score
I took a quick look at your channel - great that you have access to some of those cars. I'm guessing that your day job may be something in the car industry?
In my opinion you desperately need to add a voice over my friend. I love looking at luxury cars, but even I get bored if nobody is saying anything. Even just talking from behind the camera works well, I've seen it done on other car videos, and you can edit it afterwards to delete bits you don't like the sound of.

I saw your competitors channel too, and you're right - it's very similar to yours.

Add voice over and you'll blow him out of the water!

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I took a quick look at your channel - great that you have access to some of those cars. I'm guessing that your day job may be something in the car industry?
In my opinion you desperately need to add a voice over my friend. I love looking at luxury cars, but even I get bored if nobody is saying anything. Even just talking from behind the camera works well, I've seen it done on other car videos, and you can edit it afterwards to delete bits you don't like the sound of.

I saw your competitors channel too, and you're right - it's very similar to yours.

Add voice over and you'll blow him out of the water!
I would like to do that but I am a little bit of a shy person and there is so much to talk about these cars maybe more than I have sometime recorded.

No its not something I have as a job besides youtube I work as a postman which I am starting to get tired of :(

And deleting bits of the sound you don't like I have tried that and I find it harder than doing it on videos as you don't have a image to navigate after that will make it easier but I have seen other youtubers like nm2255 hd videos, supercarchannel92 and jbbo13 - supercar videos doing the same without doing any commentary and they have managed to build some pretty successful channels :)

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Guys :)

I found another youtuber called "lenzo benzo" who makes the same videos as I do and he gets thousand of views way more than me each month, he is also kind of a startup has only been doing it for 3 month and he doesn't put as much of an effort into the title and tags his description is good but my mind is ****** at the moment I really don't get it! :(
How is that even possible!?

Also my content is way more exclusive than his I mean most of it is something you would rarely see on the streets in real life and for someone maybe never.

Only theory I have is that if it could perhaps have something to do with the upload location?
Each country has their own youtube platform fitted to their own language and other stuff and I found out he is uploading from Canada and I am uploading from Europe so could the geographical location have an effect on that?
There is a reason why consistency have a role to play when it comes to ranking videos. probably lenzo benzo is posting more often and doing other things that might look basic to you but makes a lot of difference.

One top youtuber in my nich recently stopped publishing for a while and in spite of the fact that his channel was big he could still notice a deep fall in his channel growth.

Rebuilding is like starting allover again especially with smaller channels.

-Posting consistently
-linking your videos using cards
-Link using EndScreens
- Build Playlist consistently as you upload new videos.(Tip Each playlist build has a unique id which is considered by the search engines as a new content or or video on your channel.) you probably already know that.
-share on your most active social sites.

This are the steps you can start with to revive your channel. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Oliver Andersen

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
There is a reason why consistency have a role to play when it comes to ranking videos. probably lenzo benzo is posting more often and doing other things that might look basic to you but makes a lot of difference.

One top youtuber in my nich recently stopped publishing for a while and in spite of the fact that his channel was big he could still notice a deep fall in his channel growth.

Rebuilding is like starting allover again especially with smaller channels.

-Posting consistently
-linking your videos using cards
-Link using EndScreens
- Build Playlist consistently as you upload new videos.(Tip Each playlist build has a unique id which is considered by the search engines as a new content or or video on your channel.) you probably already know that.
-share on your most active social sites.

This are the steps you can start with to revive your channel. Hope that helps.
No I didn't know that but I have learned that it was important to have a playlist but not really why so thank you very much it helps :)

Reactions: Boris Qs

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its normal? My new upload spike in the first 24 hours and then just die. Thats why I upload daily.