How to prevent/stop harassment in comments?

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
omg i realized how slow i talk when i watched myself back on camera the first time. i would take long pauses between each sentence and i would say um... like... and had this nervous laughter. i was like, oh god is that what i talk like? i quickly fixed that!
looool when i was editing it i was like wtf why did i even say that...???

NaturalPortman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
id leave a comment on ur channel but i dont know anything about video games. sorry. im sure u dont know anything about makeup though so were even.
As you can see from my avatar, I am actually secretly an expert in makeup. I have a secret makeup channel with over 9000 subscribers.

Reactions: retrotulip

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
You have to learn to ignore them. If you want to be a big youtuber, you're going to get a lot more hateful ones than that in the future.
yeah i guess. it really doesnt bother me on a personal level. i just want to keep my channel as positive a place as possible because i want my viewers/subscribers to feel comfy coming to my channel and watching my videos. i want it to be like a happy place people can go. i guess ill just have to delete, flag, & block those kinds of people.

SabiaNz

Reaction score
Hate comes with the gig, not everyone will like you and best advice is just ignore it and give attention to people who deserve it.