How To Prevent From Having Your Adsense Disabled? Also Minimum For Full Partnership?

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm planning on starting a YouTube channel soon and I'm seeing all over the place how people get their Adsense accounts disabled for unknown reasons and I saw one person say if your videos get plenty of views, you have nothing to worry about. So any advice on not getting it disabled?

Should I wait until I get enough views to not get my account disabled before I start monetizing? If so, how many views should I be getting in what time period? Or should I wait till I become a full YouTube partner (not a monetized partner, but a full partner!)

Then that brings me to my 2nd question, how many subscribers, average video views, and channel views should I at least have before applying for YouTube partnership?

Thanks! :)

Itskamren

JEANYUSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
your account wont get disabled if you dont get alot of views like your videos have to be getting REALLY low views.And also people can lose adsense due to copyright content in their videos.

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
your account wont get disabled if you dont get alot of views like your videos have to be getting REALLY low views.And also people can lose adsense due to copyright content in their videos.
What do you mean by REALLY low views? What do you think I should at least be getting?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
About Monetizing:

Most of us, if not all of us have disabled Monetizing for the first few Months/Years completely till you gain a enough Views each Month where you are pretty save and at least gain something from it.

The reason for that is quiet simple:

Why would you even waste your time to go through the hole Monetizing Process if it won`t even earn you at the End of the Month at least a $ each Day. I have seen in the last four Years thousand of YouTube User bitching about the Monetizing Process on the Support Forum and yet their Channel weren`t creating enough unique Views to hit 1000 Views each Day.

It`s a myth that every View on your YouTube Videos is being able to get monetized and I have seen hundreds of User fighting their Way through the hole YouTube Monetizing Process just to realize after a few Months that it wasn`t worth their hole time.

After being on YouTube for quite some time my advise to you would be that whatever you wanna do or present on your YouTube Channel that you should concentrate on your Content and forget the hole Monetizing for the first few Months till your Channel will hopefully set up well and do if the YouTube Gods want it that way fine.

Also and probably more important then anything else is the fact that you are only allowed to own one Adsense Account so it`s not worth to screw it up just for your first Million Views...

About the YouTube Partnership:

YouTube itself isn`t offering anymore a Full Partnership to anyone that isn`t creating at least 1.000.000 Views each Day so it doesn`t matter how many Subscriber you have as long as it`s not 1.000.000.

Still YouTube itself is kinda offering an Lite Product of their Partnership. They are calling it YouTube Partners which shouldn`t be mixed with a Full YouTube Partnership where you have a lot more Features that you probably don`t have heard of yet so I will spare yourself from copying the Full Description of it and totally make you go crazy about it.

If you aren`t able to gain enough Views to get an Full Partnership from YouTube itself you still can go the Way many others did go in the past and didn`t regret it - Join a Network, work your Way up, negotiate a better contract and do pretty much fine if YouTube still won`t offer you an Full Partnership at that time.

Reactions: DeantheDinosauce

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
1,000,000 views? Are you sure? Cause I've seen people with 4,000 subs with videos only getting like 6,000 views being "Full YouTube Partners" and they started after the "Monetization Partners".

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1,000,000 views? Are you sure? Cause I've seen people with 4,000 subs with videos only getting like 6,000 views being "Full YouTube Partners" and they started after the "Monetization Partners".
Again, don`t mix the different Memberships up. Just because you are able to Monetize a Content doesn`t mean that you have an Full YouTube Partnership where you are able to create own Networks and invite other YouTube Channels into it. You are talking in this Case about Channels that are able to Monetize their Content while I were talking about an Full Partnership with YouTube itself that goes way beyond that.

Back on Topic and to make it short:

You are already wasting your time because instead of focusing on your Content you are spending probably more time with searching which Network you could join at what Rate and what Channels are already monetizing their Content. Does it bring you forward after knowing that...
Not an single inch!

Content is the Key and not at what Rate or what Network you are joining in the End or if someone other has an Channel that is getting Monetized.

Stop wasting your time...

JamesIsDusk

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Again, don`t mix the different Memberships up. Just because you are able to Monetize a Content doesn`t mean that you have an Full YouTube Partnership where you are able to create own Networks and invite other YouTube Channels into it. You are talking in this Case about Channels that are able to Monetize their Content while I were talking about an Full Partnership with YouTube itself that goes way beyond that.

You are already wasting your time because instead of focusing on your Content you are spending probably more time with searching which Network you could join at what Rate and what Channels are already monetizing their Content. Does it bring you forward after knowing that...
Not an single inch!

Content is the Key and not at what Rate or what Network you are joining in the End or if someone other has an Channel that is getting Monetized.

I know the difference between a "Monetized Partner" and a "Full Partner". I don't see how it seemed I was getting them mixed up? And I practically know everything about the Partnership programs I'm just looking for tips and advice.

Shewquet

Youtuber who loves to edit
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer

Not an single inch!

Nie channl