How to prevent blurry video first few seconds?

rickdean

Reaction score
Good morning. How do I prevent the first 5 seconds of videos from being blurry? I understand It's Youtubes way of buffering down to a lower resolution bit it is rather annoying. I can view other users videos and they don't throttle down. Comments appreciated. Rick

Sony Vegas render 1080p 60fps at 15mbs. Codec Sony AVC.

Which brings up another question.....I see Main Concept as a recommended format along with the Sony AVC.

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Hey! I'v never seen that happening to any of my video. Can you share one of your video so I can give you some idea? I tried to click your channel link but its broken. Thanks!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Perhaps it's your network speed? I don't have this problem ever. But sometimes when I'm in public like at Starbucks or something using their wifi, the video will play in low quality to buffer faster.

rickdean

Reaction score
Thanks all for responding.
Watch "Tasty Rattlesnake Bites" on YouTube
https:// youtu.be/DN38ArQp8Yg
Desktop it plays fine. Its on my S6 Android. I have 100mbs cable internet and a newer router. newer router. I was thinking I had rendered it wrong and was about to delete and upload again.

I just hate posting a video that doesnt play well. My Pickled Egg video plays fine.

Appreciate your thoughts. Rick from KS.[DOUBLEPOST=1520104636,1520104604][/DOUBLEPOST]Watch "Tasty Rattlesnake Bites" on YouTube
ht tps://youtu.be/DN38ArQp8Yg[DOUBLEPOST=1520114675][/DOUBLEPOST]test

Diversified Unison

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Other
Thanks all for responding.
Watch "Tasty Rattlesnake Bites" on YouTube
https:// youtu.be/DN38ArQp8Yg
Desktop it plays fine. Its on my S6 Android. I have 100mbs cable internet and a newer router. newer router. I was thinking I had rendered it wrong and was about to delete and upload again.

I just hate posting a video that doesnt play well. My Pickled Egg video plays fine.

Appreciate your thoughts. Rick from KS.[DOUBLEPOST=1520104636,1520104604][/DOUBLEPOST]Watch "Tasty Rattlesnake Bites" on YouTube
ht tps://youtu.be/DN38ArQp8Yg[DOUBLEPOST=1520114675][/DOUBLEPOST]test
Just watched it and I didn't found any blurriness. It's your internet I guess. Or if you are trying to watch your own video under creators studio it does that sometime. But nothing to worry about.

rickdean

Reaction score
Thanks for responding. I forced youtube to add the VP9 codec to my video in creator studio. It solved the few seconds of blurry. Online videos showed me. And......Last night I uploaded a new video... but first rendered the 1080 file at 2k. Then uploaded and youtube automaticlly processed to the VP9 codec. Its very smooth.

Reactions: Diversified Unison