Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

◉Subscribe & Help Me To Grow---https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPgvsN8X7Jazy0iIMPLCgZw?sub_confirmation=1

For a web designer or a graphics designer colors are very important.That's the thing that make their design more interactive.We can't make anything look attractive without color.So most of the time designer need to be works with different color.Like if you are working on a logo or designing a webpage,color is very important in this kind of task.But sometime we like many color just for a example we vising a site on internet & we liked the banner color of this site.Now you want to use this same color on your work.But the problem is for using color on different program we don't use the color name,we use the different value (EX:html,rgb,CMYK etc) of a color but mostly we use hexadecimal code or hex code of a color.So how can know the exact hex code of any color & use it on our work??
Hello best friend,my name is Rohan & today in this video I'm going to showing you how can you pickup the hex code or any other value (EX:html,rgb,CMYK etc) of a specific color using a free tool known as pixie.Honestly this tool is just more than amazing.Using this tool you can know all the color values (EX:html,rgb,CMYK etc) of a color just by pointing your mouse cursor towards that color.This tool is a highly recommended tool for all the designers & the best part is it's free :)

Download Pixie

http://www.nattyware.com/pixie.php

✌Subscribe & ✌Stay Tune for more tutorial,tips & tricks,tech videos :)

✔ Rohan

⌚ Channel Schedule: Sunday,Tuesday,Thursday (3 videos in a week)

Intro Template:SOFTBOXPRESETS
Outro Music:NCS Sounds-(Audioscribe-Free Fall)

❤Thanks For Watching❤

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Rohan, i like your channel a lot. You make quality content for such a small Youtuber. My advice is to not give up, eventually, many people will hear for you. It can take a year, or a month, but stay there. Many people like your content, believe it or not. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482258994,1482258978][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, your thumbnails are dope ;)

Reactions: Rafij Rahman Rohan

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Rohan, i like your channel a lot. You make quality content for such a small Youtuber. My advice is to not give up, eventually, many people will hear for you. It can take a year, or a month, but stay there. Many people like your content, believe it or not. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482258994,1482258978][/DOUBLEPOST]And also, your thumbnails are dope ;)
Honestly, that really means a lot to me.Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate what you say & I promise I will try my best :)