How to overcome the limit on the number of views and subscribe to youtube channel??

Kitty baby

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I joined earning money with youtube a month ago. Impressions in a YouTube channel are 100 sub, 100k view. I do not know how to increase views for my video? I posted a video, in the first ten minutes I had 100 views but then stopped and only reached 400 views for the next day. I do not understand why view count increases slowly?

Eman Aziz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some videos will just thrive more than others. My channel had videos that exploded in terms of traffic for about a month, but a lot of them quickly dyed down. Just keep making videos and you will eventually create a "hit" that will help in your channels growth and overall views. By the way, having 100 subs and getting 100 views in the first 10 minutes is pretty damn good. I wish I had that type of engagement with my sub base. Good luck with your channel :)

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Like what is said above, some video's get more than others. There's also the case of you have a good title & thumbnail so a lot of people click on it but then stop watching not long after if its not what they thought or wanted, which can also result in less views in your next upload.

Reactions: Kitty baby

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Other videos with similar topics and the popularity of those will affect yours. If it a topic a few hundred are interested in, then that’s it. If people en masse search a keyword ou tried, yours and others will come up

gamerslockerslife

Reaction score
One video I have is over a million views. The first 2 weeks it has like 4k. Than it spiked up to 200k over a month. Its been steady. Now a year and a few months later of constant steady views it was at 800k. Last 2 or 3 weeks its blown up big again. At one point it had 70k views in 48 hours. It really is random and hard to tell if a video will do well.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some videos will get more views and some videos will barely get any attention, it’s part of being a YouTuber. Sometimes you never know what will work and won’t work. Just keep up the good work and you will get there, I wish you the best with your YouTube channel!