How to not let dislikes get to you?

mr.jacks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
well I just started so I am yet to receive likes or dislikes but from my understanding likes or even dislikes can be good for your channel bc it is a reaction to your video which means your haters are helping you even if they don't mean 2. you shouldn't take it personally especially if they dislike your video and then explain why which can help you by knowing what to improve on of course it's not always your video is bad there are trolls and ppl who dislike videos just to do it.

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Here's how I deal with it.
I'm going to die someday.
I'm not gonna be laying on my deathbed thinking about the dislikes on my videos lol

I'd rather be happy and think about my success instead :)

I hope this helps you :D

entrepreneur

Reaction score
Youtube algorythm picks up on dislikes same as likes so its good to have some of them aswell, and also a mindset to develop is that you can't win them all :) anyways dislikes in a balance with likes is actually very good for your video rankings since Youtube algorythm focuses on if there is reaction to your video, whether it is good bad or comments etc

AlekOP

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you guys find dislikes on your videos get to you? I've got 6 videos currently, up until now all seemingly well received, lots of likes, no dislikes. I put up a part 2 to a video that was funnily enough my best received video and have an influx of dislikes, 5 compared to 8 likes.

Do you take it personally? Is it something that just happens from time to time?
Try your best when you make the video. Sometimes people will click dislike just bcs they are as**oles. Try your best and don't let likes or dislikes affect you. If your video gets too many dislikes than watch it and see if there is something that you would change and than use that towards your next videos.
-I started my channel few weeks ago and One of my video got over 20k views and so many likes, but I have others that have more dislikes than likes. I really don't even pay attention to that at all I just try to do my best when I am working on my new vid. Good luck bro