How to not join Fullscreen Network

SoggyWontonz

Reaction score
I made the mistake of signing the written contract online and applying to fullscreen network. I emailed their support saying to decline me because I do not wish to be part of it.
What are the requirements, and what happens when they email you back saying you are in if they don't decline you?

Please help because I am getting nervous about this.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I made the mistake of signing the written contract online and applying to fullscreen network. I emailed their support saying to decline me because I do not wish to be part of it.
What are the requirements, and what happens when they email you back saying you are in if they don't decline you?

Please help because I am getting nervous about this.
Once you sign something you are pretty much screwed unless you are lucky; this goes for just about anything. They can go forward and process the signed document because they received it first, and one minute later open your request to decline and they can be like "well you are already in this contract, so you have to wait until it is up to get out". Legally there is nothing you can really do if they want to lock you in once you signed the documents.

SoggyWontonz

Reaction score
Read an article saying since I am not 18 I can leave the network sending a form just in case.
https:// docs.google.com/document/d/1YkulxyxzXN6FtCQvQPmb8ZxR1vF4CTaNBZC59jGnthY/edit

Will this work?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Read an article saying since I am not 18 I can leave the network sending a form just in case.
https:// docs.google.com/document/d/1YkulxyxzXN6FtCQvQPmb8ZxR1vF4CTaNBZC59jGnthY/edit

Will this work?
Oh well if you can't legally sign up then they can't process it anyways or else they are breaking the law. I believe you need the consent of someone over 18 to monetize so you may be in luck.

SoggyWontonz

Reaction score
Alright, so if I get accepted and I am in, I just send the email to them with one of the emails to send on this google doc?

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Alright, so if I get accepted and I am in, I just send the email to them with one of the emails to send on this google doc?
Not sure on that one buddy, you'll have to contact them. If you are accepted a Partner Manager should email you, that's who you need to address the issue to.

ZombieBrain

Always hungry!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sooo... why did You sign the thing in the first place? :D

HomelessRyder

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently got forced into a 2 year contract (without signing anything) after my initial 1 year contract at RPM. I'm in the process of trying to get my contract terminated. so we'll see how it goes.

Carter

Don't worry, I've got this.
Reaction score
I recently got forced into a 2 year contract (without signing anything) after my initial 1 year contract at RPM.
Maker Gen has a renewal clause in their contract to automatically extend for an additional time period unless you explicitly tell them within a given time period (usually 30-60 days) that you wish to be released.