How to move on with demonetized channel?

babysongsme

Reaction score
Hello there. My channel in kids animation niche has been demonetized since 2017. It has 250 thousand subscribers. I contacted Youtube number of times regarding reinstating it on my channel but no success. I had an opportunity to contact them via creatorsupport email but after i kicked out of YTPP, i can't find a way to contact them to apply again. In my channel's monetization page, this is the message:
Code:
You are not eligible for monetization, 
Your channel is not eligible for joining the YouTube Partner Program. For additional information, please review the Help Center
So there is no apply button. Since i haven't uploaded new videos for more than a year, i no longer have 4000 watch hours for my channel. Now i'd like to hear recommendations from you guys. Should i upload new videos and develop my channel again to reach 4000 watch hours and hope for a chance of reapplying again or should do other things? Or i should forget the YTPP and pursue other monetization methods? Thank you

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Hello there. My channel in kids animation niche has been demonetized since 2017. It has 250 thousand subscribers. I contacted Youtube number of times regarding reinstating it on my channel but no success. I had an opportunity to contact them via creatorsupport email but after i kicked out of YTPP, i can't find a way to contact them to apply again. In my channel's monetization page, this is the message:
Code:
You are not eligible for monetization,
Your channel is not eligible for joining the YouTube Partner Program. For additional information, please review the Help Center
So there is no apply button. Since i haven't uploaded new videos for more than a year, i no longer have 4000 watch hours for my channel. Now i'd like to hear recommendations from you guys. Should i upload new videos and develop my channel again to reach 4000 watch hours and hope for a chance of reapplying again or should do other things? Or i should forget the YTPP and pursue other monetization methods? Thank you
why did even happen? Did you make your own videos? Do you have a video example

babysongsme

Reaction score
why did even happen? Did you make your own videos? Do you have a video example
Hello. Yes i made my own videos. But it was due to Elsa-gate controversy. Some of my videos had words like "bad baby" in the title. But the video was not in offensive in anyway. But it was the title and got demonetized.

dv2000

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
I guess days of junk videos are over. I think even unboxing videos are not even promoted as much

Try nursery rhymes.