How to monetize?

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Title says it......And what does monetization do?

Reactions: itsameray

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
In terms of YouTube, it's where you're offered to make money from your videos by allowing Google to place ads on them. The amount of money you make is determined by the amount of times the ads have been clicked or in s0ome cases watched. It's pretty simpl, but most people just starting out don't really make that much money if any. In my opinion, if you're just starting out (like a lot of us on here are) making money should be the last on your agenda.

Reactions: MegaCodeG

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Also for to monetize your videos you have to be invited to be able to do so I believe.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Title says it......And what does monetization do?
I have had ads on my NTWG and my Vlog channel with the same adsense account for 2-3 weeks and I have only $3.50 all though a lot of my NTWG vids can't have ads because of copyright issues. In my newer episodes I changed the content so everything is either copyright free/fair use or public domain content. So you can say monetization has actually changed my web series.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

azi

Reaction score
hey i need to know one thing.. wat mean cash that is displayed below everybodies avatar.. next to likes received bar.. how can i use it or whats the use of it ?

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
In terms of YouTube, it's where you're offered to make money from your videos by allowing Google to place ads on them. The amount of money you make is determined by the amount of times the ads have been clicked or in s0ome cases watched. It's pretty simpl, but most people just starting out don't really make that much money if any. In my opinion, if you're just starting out (like a lot of us on here are) making money should be the last on your agenda.
ok i get it..thank you :)