Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to make those "slidein's" ?

Discussion in 'Video Editing, Recording, Software & Hardware' started by asmoK, Mar 12, 2017.

1. asmoK
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    Hello, first of all sorry if I posted to the wrong section.

I'd like to know how to make those Slideins like in this video : watch?v=ZX4zgRa5bos
    at 0:25 bottom left corner.
    I was looking for a tutorial but couldn't find anything that remotely has to do with that. I DO NOT NEED that advanced one like in the video, just a simple thing slide in.

Could someone please send me a link with a tutorial or how should i googleit ? What are they called actually ?

Thank you!

2. Jawad Soomro
    I'm a Human!
    Cash:
    $12,845
    Are you referring to "ALLU" at the bottom left of 0:28 seconds?
    Well that is called LOWER THIRDS or something similar to that. You can always create such thing using ADOBE PREMIERE PRO or AFTER EFFECTS. Its handy and easy. There are lower third tutorials on YOUTUBE. I hope that I have helped you.

asmoK likes this.
  3. asmoK
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    Yes, thank you didn't know how to look it up. I was searching for "slidein tutorial" lel. Thank you!

Jawad Soomro likes this.
  4. Crown
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Administrator
    Cash:
    $5,740
    Moved to the recording / editing / production / hardware forum. :)

5. TechSpotJosh
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $17

Google / Search on youtube for Lower Thirds Animation guides. Honestly its rather easy. You need to create elements within Photoshop and then import those elements into After Effects. From there you're going to apply different motion effects (and this changes in complexity depending on what your goal for your end product is.) The person who made the lower thirds for that CSGO video actually didn't put it in the safe zone (I also recommend googling this term) so it's rather hard for us to see it. I can tell you there is likely 4 layers (one for the circle, one for the logo, and 2 for the black and red shape.) The metal circle looking layer looks like it has a glow effect attached to it to give it that red glow and my guess is they used a stroke effect to make it animate in (honestly I'd need to mess around with AE but I could definitely recreate that lower third from scratch identically to what that person had.) The other layers look like they keyframed motion on the X-axis and possibly / probably used some sort of mask.

Anyways, look up motion graphic tutorials for After Effects. You could do more simple lower thirds projects in just premier. Or you can purchase pre-compositions from stock graphic websites like VideoHive.

asmoK likes this.
  6. asmoK
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $61
    Thank you @TechSpotJosh , I just didn't know how they were called. Thanks for the effor of explaining :)

TechSpotJosh likes this.