How To Make Sushi Hand Roll

makesushi1

Reaction score
it took 1 day of filming and 2 days of editing for me to make this video, what do you guys think?

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Nice video, I like it! If anything, I'd say your voice was a bit flat. Try being more animated with your presentation. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: makesushi1

makesushi1

Reaction score
Nice video, I like it! If anything, I'd say your voice was a bit flat. Try being more animated with your presentation. Thanks for sharing!
yer i know, i still feel very camera shy, and seem to stiffen up in front of a camera. i think the next time i film ill be looser , but that's going to be in a while since i filmed the next 3 videos at the same time and still have to edit them....

thanks for the in put, i like criticize, i find its the best way to improve.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Don't worry, that was me when I first started vlogging. Now, I'm much more comfortable. Comfort in front of the camera comes with time, keep trying and you'll get there!

Reactions: makesushi1

makesushi1

Reaction score
Don't worry, that was me when I first started vlogging. Now, I'm much more comfortable. Comfort in front of the camera comes with time, keep trying and you'll get there!
i see what you meant by that you will get more comfortable over time i had a look at some of your first videos and some of your last and the contrast is unbelievable, much better and cool channel