How to Make Friends at YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really appreciate this, as I'm brand new to the site and am still finding my way around! I'm taking a look at the forum threads linked above now!

Yeah I this is a good guide for the introverted internet user ( a rare species,but a species indeed)
Good post. However Yttalk's community for the most part is good and I'm yet to have any problems with anyone.

I'm trying to make some good friends on here :) that was my main reason for joining this site :) meeting like-minded people who love YouTube and creating videos :) I have already talked to a few people and everyone has been really nice so far! Such a great site! I hope to make more friends soon :)

making friends on YT Talk is not easy especially when they say one of your videos ain't that good and that, But most of the time it's ever so easy to make friends on here there all awesome people end of story :D

I've met so many friendly people here, I wouldn't say I've got to the stage of being friends with most yet because we haven't really engaged in conversations or collaborated, but I'm always open to having a chat about anything you guys want and also if anyone ever wants to collaborate, or for me to check their content out then I'd definitely be willing! It's so important to have a community like this where people meet each other and becomes friends and through that we can all develop not just our channels but personally as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back