How to Make Friends at YTtalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Beckett

Friendly, mostly harmless...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator, Other
Ye making friends here is actually easy :D It's not a thing a I need a guide for :)
Some people need the reassurance of a guide to check they are doing it right or not making any avoidable errors, otherwise why would 'How to video' get such high ratings!

Reactions: Michael

darkstarmedia

Words are great.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I really appreciate this, as I'm brand new to the site and am still finding my way around! I'm taking a look at the forum threads linked above now!

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yeah I this is a good guide for the introverted internet user ( a rare species,but a species indeed)
Good post. However Yttalk's community for the most part is good and I'm yet to have any problems with anyone.

Christiney92

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm trying to make some good friends on here :) that was my main reason for joining this site :) meeting like-minded people who love YouTube and creating videos :) I have already talked to a few people and everyone has been really nice so far! Such a great site! I hope to make more friends soon :)

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome stuff. The community here on Yttalk is great for the most part. Hope you have fun and meet some cool people.:)

Reactions: Christiney92

MBGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Before making friends it's good to know where to find them :D So thanks a lot for the guide !

Pierre Maynard

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
making friends on YT Talk is not easy especially when they say one of your videos ain't that good and that, But most of the time it's ever so easy to make friends on here there all awesome people end of story :D

RATTLED

I'm the one who knocks.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've met so many friendly people here, I wouldn't say I've got to the stage of being friends with most yet because we haven't really engaged in conversations or collaborated, but I'm always open to having a chat about anything you guys want and also if anyone ever wants to collaborate, or for me to check their content out then I'd definitely be willing! It's so important to have a community like this where people meet each other and becomes friends and through that we can all develop not just our channels but personally as well!

Kraedax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So far I have met only fantastic people! Hoping to meet many more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.