Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to Make Friends at YTtalk

Discussion in 'Useful Site Information' started by Michael, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndieMaster Karavin
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    Ye making friends here is actually easy :D It's not a thing a I need a guide for :)

MBGaming and Michael like this.
  2. Michael Beckett
    Friendly, mostly harmless...
    Cash:
    $44
    Some people need the reassurance of a guide to check they are doing it right or not making any avoidable errors, otherwise why would 'How to video' get such high ratings!

Michael likes this.
  3. darkstarmedia
    Smart is sexy.
    Cash:
    $84
    I really appreciate this, as I'm brand new to the site and am still finding my way around! I'm taking a look at the forum threads linked above now!

4. SherlockCupid
    DropKick.
    Cash:
    $15
    Yeah I this is a good guide for the introverted internet user ( a rare species,but a species indeed)
    Good post. However Yttalk's community for the most part is good and I'm yet to have any problems with anyone.

5. Christiney92
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $83
    I'm trying to make some good friends on here :) that was my main reason for joining this site :) meeting like-minded people who love YouTube and creating videos :) I have already talked to a few people and everyone has been really nice so far! Such a great site! I hope to make more friends soon :)

6. SherlockCupid
    DropKick.
    Cash:
    $15
    Awesome stuff. The community here on Yttalk is great for the most part. Hope you have fun and meet some cool people.:)

Christiney92 likes this.
  7. MBGaming
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $104
    Before making friends it's good to know where to find them :D So thanks a lot for the guide !

8. Pierre Maynard
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $669
    making friends on YT Talk is not easy especially when they say one of your videos ain't that good and that, But most of the time it's ever so easy to make friends on here there all awesome people end of story :D

9. RATTLED
    I'm the one who knocks.
    Cash:
    $44
    I've met so many friendly people here, I wouldn't say I've got to the stage of being friends with most yet because we haven't really engaged in conversations or collaborated, but I'm always open to having a chat about anything you guys want and also if anyone ever wants to collaborate, or for me to check their content out then I'd definitely be willing! It's so important to have a community like this where people meet each other and becomes friends and through that we can all develop not just our channels but personally as well!

10. Kraedax
    Cash:
    $20
    So far I have met only fantastic people! Hoping to meet many more! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.