How To Make Friends As An Adult

Joey McClurg

All Hail Horhay Man of Broccoli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
Hey Alex your channel link on here doesn't work. You need to change your radio button under preferences from channel to "user". I was able to find your channel using search though. Great job on 500+ subs. How on earth did you get so many subs with your current view count?

Reactions: SherlockCupid

SherlockCupid

DropKick.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey Alex your channel link on here doesn't work. You need to change your radio button under preferences from channel to "user". I was able to find your channel using search though. Great job on 500+ subs. How on earth did you get so many subs with your current view count?
Thanks for the tip Joey! And to answer your question. We deleted most (if not all) of our old videos and when you deleted or unlist videos YouTube deducts it from your view count ):

Reactions: Joey McClurg

Joey McClurg

All Hail Horhay Man of Broccoli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Reporter, Ranter, Comedian
Thanks for the tip Joey! And to answer your question. We deleted most (if not all) of our old videos and when you deleted or unlist videos YouTube deducts it from your view count ):

Silly Youtube lol... for some reason it still shows my total video uploads even counting the ones I deleted but you're right the view counter fell off.

Reactions: SherlockCupid