How To Make Awesome Free Channel Art

DBG

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright guys, this is pretty simple but can be time consuming depending on how nice you want it to look, my current channel art I made in about 40 min. and I think it looks awesome!
All you have to do is go to picmonkey.com and enter the base image you want to use. If you want channel art search "youtube channel art" into Google and get a template, then put that template into picmonkey. Then get different pictures related to your channel and put them in using the overlays option. Then erase some of the border of that image and do that for as many images it takes to stretch across the template. Then select each image individually and change their color to what ever you like, but whatever color you pick should be the same for every image! Then go to flamingtext.com and pick a text you want to use and change it to whatever your youtube name is. Change the background of the text to transparent so it doesn't show up in your image. Then download it and add it onto your image.
Congrats, you're done! Sorry if that seemed a bit complicated in text but if you have any idea on how to use a computer you should understand it when you see it. Hope this helped!

Scott Olsen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great program! I use it for some of my closing credits too!