How to make a youtube background?

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Hmmm... I'd pm michael about it. The admin, I think he helps people with that :) You may not have enough posts for a pm yet though, you gotta get 25 first.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Seems easier to ask people on here :p
lol, well then go hang out in the chillout room and respond to posts till you have 25! Bet there's some funny or interesting stuff in there you might want to talk about!

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I dunno how :D
Working on this myself... Good luck, when I know more I'll be happy to share what I learn... Until then hold tight, and get right, what you know how to do and the rest should fall in line. Hopefully some benevolent soul here at YTT should be more than willing to do one for you if you ask nicely =)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First you will need image editing software, photoshop or GIMP are good to use, GIMP if you dont have Photoshop as its free. Create a 1920x 1080 pixel canvas and add what you would like to it, be creative and experiment, obviously most of the middle part of it wont show but the left and right sides will or you could use one of our templates, we have some stickied in this forum for PS and GIMP and a more recent one for partners in the articles/resources forum. Once you are done, save it, it can be jpeg or PNG.

Reactions: dylanmanincfanatic

dylanmanincfanatic

If My Thought Dreams Could Be Seen...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First you will need image editing software, photoshop or GIMP are good to use, GIMP if you dont have Photoshop as its free. Create a 1920x 1080 pixel canvas and add what you would like to it, be creative and experiment, obviously most of the middle part of it wont show but the left and right sides will or you could use one of our templates, we have some stickied in this forum for PS and GIMP and a more recent one for partners in the articles/resources forum. Once you are done, save it, it can be jpeg or PNG.
What did I say, someone awesome would be here in no time =)