How to make a successful channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Its okay, I've got you covered. I'll email you a hydraulic press and you can make vids on crush stuff xD
Haha lol :) what is hydraulic press? make vids on crush stuff hahaha! :D

My channel is called SSSharpShot

Only problem is my computer is for repairing and won't get it back before next week so I can't start making videos before then :cry2:
even though I told them at the repair shop I was a student and needed my computer so I would appreciate if they would hurry up :biggrin:
don't know if that had an effect on them but time will show.

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Sucks to have your PC broke. I honestly dont know how we ever got on without them lol.

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah it sucks but I feel pretty confident that I have a solid plan for my feature and can't wait to bring it in the air next week :)

Its always good to have something to look forward to :thumbsup2:[DOUBLEPOST=1484771771,1484694871][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sucks to have your PC broke. I honestly dont know how we ever got on without them lol.
If you want I can add your channel right next to mine so every time someone goes into it they will se yours as well? :)

If we can't get help from the net works we just have to do it ourself.

Reactions: Solid

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
I would really appreciate that, thanks a lot man : )

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would really appreciate that, thanks a lot man : )
No problem we do a little colab together if I could get the same amount of views as you get on your battlefield videos I would be thankful so I don't think you should be sad about that its really good results.

I will start my gaming channel this week I hope :)

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Thanks again, I Look forward to seeing the gaming channel. I'll keep an eye out for the launch

Oliver Andersen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks again, I Look forward to seeing the gaming channel. I'll keep an eye out for the launch
Done job I have added your channel, hope it helps you out ;)
I got my computer back so ready to start working! :thumbsup2:

Solid

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer
Thanks again, good to hear your computer is fixed. I'll be keeping an eye out for that new channel :)

AnayaNation

Reaction score
Really? Please dont tell me this is a good start lol. I've been really disappointed with amount of views I've been getting, I knew it would be slow but its worse than I had expected.

But to answer your question, nope, no network. What I have been doing though, is going to the source. So atm I'm doing a Battlefield class guide series. So I went direct to Battlefields, Dice forums and managed to have a thread stick near the top for 48 hours. But like I said, I'd didnt think it was a success. It certainly not translating into subs :O

its the "assault-class-why-bother" thread on the Battlefield1 - Playstation community page if you want to check it out
GoIng to Dice forums is awesome and I been posting content about mainly tech reviews, gaming, and family vlogs but what I found most successful are my car videos. Keep it up and I am still motivated as it's key!

Status
Not open for further replies.