FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys, I'm a profesisonal 3D intro designer and because the support is really awesome I though to make a kind of tutorial of how I actually make my intro's :)
Is that a good idea ?

RezOfficial

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey guys, I'm a profesisonal 3D intro designer and because the support is really awesome I though to make a kind of tutorial of how I actually make my intro's :)
Is that a good idea ?
As an intro designer myself I would say you should wait until people actually ask you, and don't be in a rush.

By the way, would love to make a dual sometime, here is one of my old intros on my old channel (I have improved):

https :// goo .gl/ 2GJWo4 (Remove the spaces)

magnamious

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter
I think it would be a great idea! I've been wanting to make a Youtube intro but I don't know how! I don't know if you know Brent Rivera but I love his intros and I want one like his!

Reactions: FestusFX

FestusFX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
what program do you use for intro
First I make the text / Camera movements with Cinema 4D and after that I make the effects with After effects :)

EskGhost

Reaction score
For 15 years old, I'd say you got quite a skill set in your hands. If you could branch off and do other things with your 3d experience, you could get far.

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi !! That would be awesome !! I really want to creat a good intro and I havent used photoshop in YEARS so any good tips on how to and programs to use would be awesome to see !! :)

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I use jEdit with Tabs width and Indent width with value = 4, but I dint set Soft tabs emulated with spaces.
I have used this way and Im not getting mess when loading any source code. Anyway, Im going to change it.

Tfking

Reaction score