How to make a good background for your channel!

Reaction score
You now when you go to someones channel and you see those massive pictuures in the background. well i want to make one but i have no idea how. If someone could tell me how to make those giant pictures that would be absolutely great:crying: thank you

Reaction score
Backgrouunds are not going away this week!?!?! Where did you here of this. I was not imformed, and also what is yours, do you do one picture or a repition of a lot of small pictures. I IS CONFUZED. how will this effect the person. This is a bad idea, i actually rely like the backgrounds for the videos.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Backgrouunds are not going away this week!?!?! Where did you here of this. I was not imformed, and also what is yours, do you do one picture or a repition of a lot of small pictures. I IS CONFUZED. how will this effect the person. This is a bad idea, i actually rely like the backgrounds for the videos.
I heard of it from YouTube? lol. It's been announced for more than like 3 weeks. My background is just one image. The new layout will not effect your channel at all. There is someone on this forum who has the new layout (I think he has had it for about a week and a half or something now) He said his daily views/subscribers stayed the same, nothing dropped.

People watch your videos because of it's content, not because of the background of your channel. There is nothing you have to worry about :)

Reactions: obscurimity

Sirtoshi

That One Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cartoonist, Animator
Backgrounds are going away sometime this week.
Hmm, this new layout seems a bit jarring and...a bit bland. But I suppose we will all get used to it soon! And I admit that the banner and trailer features seem pretty cool.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Going from a full background to a small banner isn't what I consider cool. However, you are right we will get used to it, some of only because we have no choice. :)