How to make a gaming channel

Reaction score
2 kids I know want to make a YouTube channel and play minecraft for people who obviously like that game ( I hate minecraft lol ) I said yeah we can do it but I worry about copyright violations and have the account blocked or something. Other people make this exact type of video so if they can do it then so can I but copyright ??? Please advise.

CubiCraft

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As long as what you build is built by yourself or you give credit to the original builders of the maps you play on the build you copied from that original builder, you should be fine.
Same goes for music, add copyright free music to your video's to be safe.
Images go the same as well, always check if your allowed to use whatever you use in your video's.
There are many many minecraft channels out there so its perfectly ok if credit is given where it has to be given.

Reaction score
I don't want to use others videos[DOUBLEPOST=1486850885,1486849076][/DOUBLEPOST]Wanna play mine craft straight off the ps4

datguyonYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How to make a gaming channel:

step 1- play games
step 2- record games
step 3- upload to youtube
step ?????
profit!

Balthazaar

Scourge of Mankind
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I get that dude but what about copyright? Don't you need permission etc?
For Minecraft? No. Mojang has a disclaimer on their website that basically says- 'Go for it. Free advertising for us.'

Most game companies are fine with youtubers and monetization. The biggest issues tend to come from the japanese companies like Sega, Nintendo, Konami etc. Sometimes big companies like EA or Activision might have an issue if you're uploading spoiler content (like cutscenes) on release day. The other major issue with copyright claims is music. Game devs license music from record labels, and only they can use the music. So if you're playing a game like GTA V for example, it's a good practice to mute the radio. Most songs that play are copyrighted and can lead to a loss of monetization for you.

Reactions: CubiCraft

FreeBackgroundMusic

Reaction score
For no copyright music you can use our channel. We have really good data base of no copyright music. Play game and listen music in background with no strike.