HOW TO MAKE A BANNER FOR THE NEW YOUTUBE LAYOUT

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
yeah, when i saw 20-50, i'm talking about your current views per video. 180 is just all of your view ever, averaged out.
That is called residual views. They still make money, doesn't matter what video they are on

Janova

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I seriously don't have time to argue with people who don't understand how youtube works, lol. You two have fun in this thread.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
Off topic but, your dog is f*****g adorable! So fluffy lol. What kind is it? Also, what is the song in your intro?
Haha thanks. He is a pomeranian mix. Sadly I don't know what he is mixed with.
And my intro song is Cash Cash - Overtime :)

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
I seriously don't have time to argue with people who don't understand how youtube works, lol. You two have fun in this thread.
We don't know how YouTube works, but yet you are arguing with us invalid points. You obviously don't need 700 views a day to get partnered. You don't know anything about becoming partnered, your 'friends' do. & I love how you are talking about views per day.. when you had your channel since 2010, and yet not even half way to how many views my channels got, and mine is only 3 1/2 months old.

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
We don't know how YouTube works, but yet you are arguing with us invalid points. You obviously don't need 700 views a day to get partnered. You don't know anything about becoming partnered, your 'friends' do. & I love how you are talking about views per day.. when you had your channel since 2010, and yet not even half way to how many views my channels got, and mine is only 3 1/2 months old.
SHABAM, You tell 'em sistah.