How to live-stream from PS3 to YouTube?

Glutenfree4u

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello,

Does anyone know how to live-stream from my PS3 to YouTube? I am a YT Partner and have the ability to live-stream, but I do not know how / what I would need to be able to stream from my PS3.

I know I would probably need to purchase a box or something to do it, if anyone has any info that would be a great help.

Thanks,

-Nick

TheMontologist

I Ain't A Killa So Don't Push Me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Gamer, Commentator
Do you have the Live Stream software?

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Checked your channel, and not sure if this is an obvious answer, but, do you have a capture card?

Daniel

YTtalk's Juicy Lemon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You will need a capture card, preferably something such as an Elgato, the software that is bundled with that has an option where you can set up a livestream and broadcast your games. Hope this helps. :)

Glutenfree4u

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Checked your channel, and not sure if this is an obvious answer, but, do you have a capture card?
I do not, I am guessing I would have to buy a capture box from Avermedia or something.[DOUBLEPOST=1386372691,1386372605][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will need a capture card, preferably something such as an Elgato, the software that is bundled with that has an option where you can set up a livestream and broadcast your games. Hope this helps. :)
At a quick glance that looks just like what I'm looking for! Thanks!

ItsNateOnline

The #19394881283 Canadian YT'er
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I do not, I am guessing I would have to buy a capture box from Avermedia or something.
Yeah you'll need something. There are plenty of options. Theres a couple from Avermedia, there is the Elgato and then the Hauppauge HDPVR as well. Hauppauge is component (R,G,B,) and Elgato is HDMI if that makes a difference to you! You can probably get the HDPVR cheap now a days! Plenty of people give them away on YT lol. Avermedia has the Live Gamer HD, Game Capture HD, etc.

TheMontologist

I Ain't A Killa So Don't Push Me
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Gamer, Commentator
I use a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition for Streaming. I wouldnt use the elgato for the fact its designed to be an on the go, small, and not ment to be on for a long time. While the hauppauge i leave on all day while i play my xbox one and PC, and i can record both PC and Xbox footage with the switch of a HDMI cable