How to list ALL most recently uploaded videos?

tadaska

Reaction score
I'm really fed up with the same stuff YT throws at me over and over again.

How do I make Youtube give me ALL videos totally unfiltered in the "most recent first" order?

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
It looks like you are new here, first hooking your bio with your channel link will help you secondly try to explain what your question is better...thats probably why you are not getting any respons. I don't know may its just me....I can't understand what you are asking for

tadaska

Reaction score
Hi Boris!

I am struggling to think of a good explanation :)

On YouTube's main page I have a section with recommended videos and underneath there is a list of recommended channels. Everything I have has been preselected for me by YouTube. I want to know if I can have videos without preselecting. I mean ALL videos that are on YouTube. Lets say I select "sort by date starting with most recent" and I would have ALL videos that have recently been uploaded to YouTube to scroll through. I can do it on someone's channel but I can't do it for the entire YouTube's content... It's annoying. All I ever get is what YouTube preselected for me.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Let me see if I get you correctly...are you talking about filtering the search results you make on the youtube platform? If that is the case the case when you make your search on youtube on the top right you will see a gray button that says filter click on it and your can chose from the various options. hope That is what you ment.

tadaska

Reaction score
What I mean I want ALL videos not just what I searched.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well then, I don't know if there is any feature like that on youtube. Good luck in your search.