How to Kill Religion

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Note: The title was mainly for shock value, I have a disclaimer in the very beginning the the video. If you belong to any religion, I'm not attacking you, this video is for entertainment. I don't want to come off as arrogant or militant.

For the past two weeks I've been hard at work on another video, this video is a humorous look at destroying organized religion (Not God). My voice sounds a little weird in it because the mic was a tad too far away from my face.

In my last video I found myself throwing Google images in when I couldn't design that environment, this one has a lot more cartoon to it.

I've just noticed that the YouTube URL says: GE-Z and NUU, lol.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
ahhhh we've got an atheistic humor channel in our midst! Yeah I can tell you're one of the good ones, I'm a christian but I'm subbed to tons of channels like yours. In fact, while I believe the bible is true and believe Jesus is the Son of God, I'm right there with you in your hatred of brainwashing people into it or reprimanding them when they ask questions or admit that it just doesn't ring true in their minds. One thing you said that was dead on, is "you have to just wait and let life work itself out" you are dang right. You're not gonna debate a christian into becoming an atheist, and you aren't going to debate an atheist into becoming a christian, just believe what you believe and be the best human being you possibly can, staying open to ALL possibilities. I enjoyed your video :)

DeantheDinosauce

Cartoonist/Animator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
ahhhh we've got an atheistic humor channel in our midst! Yeah I can tell you're one of the good ones, I'm a christian but I'm subbed to tons of channels like yours. In fact, while I believe the bible is true and believe Jesus is the Son of God, I'm right there with you in your hatred of brainwashing people into it or reprimanding them when they ask questions or admit that it just doesn't ring true in their minds. One thing you said that was dead on, is "you have to just wait and let life work itself out" you are dang right. You're not gonna debate a christian into becoming an atheist, and you aren't going to debate an atheist into becoming a christian, just believe what you believe and be the best human being you possibly can, staying open to ALL possibilities. I enjoyed your video :)
Thank you, I honestly was a little scared at what the comment would be. :)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thank you, I honestly was a little scared at what the comment would be. :)
Trust me bro, I feel your pain, just from the other end. Actually I feel it from your end too. Because I don't believe alot of the traditional "doctrines" that so many christians just accept as fact when they really don't make alot of sense, many christians say I'm an "antichrist" an "imposter" sent to "decieve" people (face palm) And then in the atheist camp, there are those who are like you, whom I respect and we can agree to disagree and basically say "as long as you're not trying to change me, I'm not trying to change you" but then there are these OTHER atheists (quite alot of them) Who feel that it is my DUTY to ANSWER for my faith. They don't CARE that I'm not trying to push it on them, no they are calling me onto the carpet and DEMANDING I PROVE my faith.

So when I put out a christian video, I'm weary of BOTH sides haha "are the conservative christians gonna say Im demon possessed and a heretic?" "are the atheists going to say I'm a fairy tale believing idiot?" When I put out videos on symph controversy, sometimes I'll go a full week without reading the comments... so yes.. I feel ya dawg.