How to have viewers cycle through your content?

Column 1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, I was just wondering how you would get people to just go from one video to the next, because I've found on my channel that it works for like 2 videos, but then it just tells them to go to a bigger channel. If anyone could please help me with this, please tell me! ~Column 1

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive read that if you use your channel name in all your subject/description/tags for every video - your other videos will most likely show to the viewer to watch next.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
try putting your videos in end cards the ends of videos, and when you share a video link make sure it of a video in a play list, that way it autoplays the next video and they'll watch if they are interested.

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is no right way to get people to cycle through lots of your videos its only luck that your videos will either look interesting enough to watch again or that no giant channels will pop up next to your videos with more interesting looking ones. As said above there are ways to get people to watch more of your videos such as putting your name in the description or tags and adding end cards to send people to others, but there are more ways than that. For example if you make a multi episode series chances are people will go to the start of the series to catch up and know what happened IF they find the episode they start watching interesting. Another thing that you can do is to try giving viewers to your friends and vice-versa. The trick to it working is that they have to send viewers back to you. A similar tactic is to send them to constant channel like the Logan-Jake Paul thing. One person made one video, someone backlashed, a few more videos were made and it creates a story where unless you watch it in order going back and forth from channels it wont make sense. The last way I will say is to do stuff other people aren't look at PopularMMOs for example they made a burning series off of two videos; and since nobody else really recorded burning map videos when they did it, they made it popular. Sorry for the "little" rant.

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ive read that if you use your channel name in all your subject/description/tags for every video - your other videos will most likely show to the viewer to watch next.
Tag all your videos with one unique tag (most people use variations of their channel name )

try putting your videos in end cards the ends of videos, and when you share a video link make sure it of a video in a play list, that way it autoplays the next video and they'll watch if they are interested.
-Cards
-End card (as already mentioned above)
-Playlist (this also counts as a new content on your channel)

For example if you make a multi episode series chances are people will go to the start of the series to catch up and know what happened IF they find the episode they start watching interesting.
-Mention you upcoming videos (expectation keeps people coming back)

Link your other videos in your description

When talking about another video you can also link the time stamp of the video area and mention it in your video.

Advance

Promote to your Email subscribers

Hope that helps

Spectre677

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Column 1 the best I do it is have your 20 second End Screen have Best For Viewer which YouTube will recommend 1 of your videos and then add a Playlist of either that video series or another of yours and people will binge watch big time and when they go through a Playlist of 60+ videos in a day that is a whole lot of watch time and it does work just make the End Screen look professional.

Heather White

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Creating a series on your channel is an awesome way, as well as creating playlists. Make sure you all of the cards and annotations that you can. You can also link to other videos of yours in the description box. Promote your content on social media and forums like these. Hope this helps!