How to grow your youtube channel (easy)

joseph taylor

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So my name is giveaway taylor on youtube. I manly do giveaways on my youtube channel and now starting unboxing plus review videos. I have been doing youtube for over 2 years now. Getting me over 7500 subscribers. Its very hard to get subscribers on youtube. You basically have to promote a lot and be active on your youtube channel. Upload a video or videos everyday and promote the videos on instagram twitter facebook forums or even pay to promote. you can even make facebook pages for your channel to bring in the traffic to your youtube channel.

It will get a lot easier when you get over 1000 subscribers. Yes its gonna take months but its gonna be worth it because your channel will grow faster. I have noticed that plus I have over 400 videos on my channel so my videos get noticed more. When it comes to getting on a youtube network for your channel. Just dont get one because a lot are scams. They wont really help gain subscribers or more money if you are small or big. A lot of big youtubers dont join networks because they make more money just staying with adsense. I will not join a network because its not worth loosing more money.

Make sure that you have good tags that are related to your youtube video so people can find your video when searching and have a good title so people will see when they search say minecraft. title could be how to kill someone in minecraft. when they search minecraft you might come up. Chances are you wont because there are a lot of minecraft videos on youtube. Unless its getting many views on the video.

Thumbnails have to be good and something that will make people want to click on the video. You could do click bait thumbnails and titles but that doesnt always work. I just show my face on the thumbnail and hold a gift card that im giving away because they will know that its a giveaway video.

Make sure people understand what ever it is that you are doing so they dont go to a different channel to find answers. Video and audio must be good. You should have at least 720p or 1080p video quality. The audio should be good enough so people can understand you clearly. I hope this information helped all of you. This is youtuber giveaway taylor

Last edited:
Reactions: Anjim

TaxOwlbear

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
All those subscribers you gain with giveaway contests artificially inflate your subscriber count. That's not actual growth. Looking at your views, the only videos that have a good number of views are some of your giveaway videos, while many of your other videos have a rather low number of views for a channel your size.

Also, please use line breaks.

Last edited:

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Don't think it's necessary to "Upload a video or videos everyday.."

SnowGhost

Reaction score
Having over 1,000 subs does not speed up the growth of your channel... Also, I don't see how this is helpful as the stuff mentioned here has literally been mentioned thousands of times.

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Giveaways are a good idea if they actually serve as a front end model to a sales funnel. In other words, giving away free stuff like E-books, T-shirts that in the end bring you more sales or promotes your channel. Other than that, I don't see it as a viable niche given Youtube's algorithm.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I'm with you on making sure to be consistent and making others aware of your channel, but like said above, if you have 7500 subs and each video gets 800-900 views that's not a good sign. Sure 900 views is good and many here would be happy for that, but that's only 15% of your subscribers watching, assuming no one outside that base watches , which of course some people would do. If it was between 4-5000 I think that's good and over7500 for each is ideal.

What is your channel about? It seems all you do is give away money and cards. And how in the heck do you afford them!? You have bought $1000s in cards for what?

You do have solid advice as I said. So I hope you get what your looking for

Mr Danny

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thanks for taking the time to write all of this advice down! I agree with most of what you said, except the need to upload every day (as long as you upload regularly that should be good) and that it's easier after 1000 subs. IT'S NEVER EASY!

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for taking the time to write all of this advice down! I agree with most of what you said, except the need to upload every day (as long as you upload regularly that should be good) and that it's easier after 1000 subs. IT'S NEVER EASY!
I agree it takes time

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I heard the "It's easier after you pass 1,000 subs" quote from so many places, but I haven't found it to be so. I've been crawling up in subscribers since passing 1,000 but not by a significantly faster margin than I had before. It's not discouraging, but it also makes me wonder where that advice comes from. Maybe other channels have it easier.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
So my name is giveaway taylor on youtube. I manly do giveaways on my youtube channel and now starting unboxing plus review videos. I have been doing youtube for over 2 years now. Getting me over 7500 subscribers. Its very hard to get subscribers on youtube. You basically have to promote a lot and be active on your youtube channel. Upload a video or videos everyday and promote the videos on instagram twitter facebook forums or even pay to promote. you can even make facebook pages for your channel to bring in the traffic to your youtube channel.

It will get a lot easier when you get over 1000 subscribers. Yes its gonna take months but its gonna be worth it because your channel will grow faster. I have noticed that plus I have over 400 videos on my channel so my videos get noticed more. When it comes to getting on a youtube network for your channel. Just dont get one because a lot are scams. They wont really help gain subscribers or more money if you are small or big. A lot of big youtubers dont join networks because they make more money just staying with adsense. I will not join a network because its not worth loosing more money.

Make sure that you have good tags that are related to your youtube video so people can find your video when searching and have a good title so people will see when they search say minecraft. title could be how to kill someone in minecraft. when they search minecraft you might come up. Chances are you wont because there are a lot of minecraft videos on youtube. Unless its getting many views on the video.

Thumbnails have to be good and something that will make people want to click on the video. You could do click bait thumbnails and titles but that doesnt always work. I just show my face on the thumbnail and hold a gift card that im giving away because they will know that its a giveaway video.

Make sure people understand what ever it is that you are doing so they dont go to a different channel to find answers. Video and audio must be good. You should have at least 720p or 1080p video quality. The audio should be good enough so people can understand you clearly. I hope this information helped all of you. This is youtuber giveaway taylor

I've moved your thread to the YT tips forum. :)