How To Grow Organic Followers (Subscribers) on Youtube?

Nazristic

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Do you make the best videos within your niche?
Do you post to a structured schedule?
Hey Evo, thanks for responding! I am definitely not the best video maker in my niche, but I am sure I will improve on my video making if I try my best to improve them. I do have a set schedule though (1 video once a week for now) I think i just gotta stay consistent and and eventually increase the frequency of uploads as I see fit for myself. Those were some good questions you asked btw!

Nazristic

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
This may sound so stupid, be how do you optimise/work out SEO?
Don't worry its not stupid. I didn't know much about SEO either. I'm new to youtube, but from what I know so far, to optimize SEO the best is to check and see what people are searching for in the search bar of youtube (according to your niche) and use keywords that are associated with that search. for example, if you are searching a gameplay walkthrough of Halo, most people would be typing in "Halo gameplay walkthrough" into the search bar of youtube. You also want to have a compelling title that is relevant to your topic that can hook the viewer to click on your video. Also, add tags that are relevant to the search in your videos. This will help rank your videos on the search results. I hope this answers your question Jon!

Reactions: Jonwills

Tengri

Reaction score
Website
Tumbnail.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Designer
Engaging content and attention grabbing Youtube thumbnail is a must when trying to grow more subscribers and views on Youtube.

Reactions: Nazristic

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I would say try to niche down try to focus in on a small segment of your niche that serchable but not as highly competitive then you can expand outwards as you gain traction. but defiantly try to focus on searchable topics that are not highly competitive and as part of that seo is important to drive in that traffic.

as you gain traction browse and home page views become more prevalent but I know for me anyway search was my bread and butter getting my first foot hold in.