BryMan1

Reaction score
may i ask,,, how do you "react with comunity" where is its etc??? ty in advance

JayPlaysOfficial

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally, i think everyone has their own way of growing, i love taking tips and advice but everyone is different and they all like to do things their own way :D in that way, they are doing different stuff from everybody else making every single person unique :D advice is always good! remember that, but if you can take it in, turn it and twist it to your advantage, go ahead! good luck! :)

AseAndBaconGaming

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
I don't think it's impossible but it's definitely harder. The market of YouTube had changed and its hard to stay motivated when you compare yourself to the bigger guys. But if it's something you want to do, I think you can make it happen (though that may be easy for me to say as someone who does YouTube as a hobby). Whatever is demotivating you, you gotta spin it into a goal of some sort. It's a lot harder to reach those goals, but if you don't try, it won't happen.

-end sappy speech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hydraulic Press Channel started in Oct 2015 with 0 views and 0 subs, a bad camera, only internal microphone and only basic English knowledge of the host. Yet it past the 100.000 subs within week or maybe only days. It was not one viral video that made them so popular, it was the idea which was different and original. I agree, that if you just do the same or almost the same as the big YouTubers you will have a hard time to succeed. But I am sure that there are still countless of niches in which new channels can get highly successful.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You're right, some channels will just never make it but just because one channel with one type of video doesn't work doesn't mean that it's all you have to offer YouTube, it's all about experimenting and finding what's right for you. If your channel is not working out, like you've made a hundred videos and nothing is hitting- NO, you've made fifteen videos and nothing gets traction. STOP. Try something new. We are all unique individuals who DO have something interesting and valuable for people to watch. Don't give up, keep trying. This was a brutally honest post and while it's unlikely you will break through to a million subscribers in a year or less. It's NOT impossible. Thanks for the post, WingsOfRush. I hope it motivates people to prove you wrong.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Hi Newbie here
Well that read was a lot to take in, i heard the violins coming out
at first i got a hole in my tummy reading it because the is actually telling all the creators to give up on doing our videos because its just not worth it, if you are doing videos to make money then it may seem that way especially if your not going to get no financial gain from it, but what if you are just doing videos just to entertain and we have so much fun doing our videos that's the most important thing, we have fun as a family to, and editing part is just as fun,
anyway i am so glad i saw the posts underneath it made me feel loads better,
because the more time we learn and research the more we try them out and keep trying to gain them views, xx
Honestly it just sounds like that kid was upset he didn't get big and probably saw other small channels get bigger than him

Abdullahx9000

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The only advice I have and are using is: "JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! DO IT!"
Hopefully we will grow big soon

Hirudov

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you double your videos, you will essentially double your views.
Not true. Because of a nasty YouTube bug I am currently forced to upload my videos twice. So I upload one version on my main channel and exactly the same video on my secondary channel. On my main channel a video gets up to 1000x more views than the same video on the secondary channel, just because the first channel has the authority that the second doesn't. Well on the second channel I have one video with 623,065 views, but these views came before the big YouTube algo change that rendered many small channels invisible.

NawarGaming

Reaction score
Not true. Because of a nasty YouTube bug I am currently forced to upload my videos twice. So I upload one version on my main channel and exactly the same video on my secondary channel. On my main channel a video gets up to 1000x more views than the same video on the secondary channel, just because the first channel has the authority that the second doesn't. Well on the second channel I have one video with 623,065 views, but these views came before the big YouTube algo change that rendered many small channels invisible.
That's interesting