Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How To Grow On Youtube

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by WingsOfRush, Apr 11, 2017.

?

How Many Subscribers Do You Have?

1. 1-100 Subscribers

47.4%
  2. 100-500 Subscribers

23.7%
  3. 500-1,000 Subscribers

10.5%
  4. 1,000-10,000 Subscribers

14.5%
  5. 10,000-100,000 subscribers

2.6%
  6. 100,000+

1.3%
  1. Fitahh
    Cash:
    $0
    Thanks for the tips bro

2. BryMan1
    Cash:
    $21
    may i ask,,, how do you "react with comunity" where is its etc??? ty in advance

3. JayPlaysOfficial
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $87
    Personally, i think everyone has their own way of growing, i love taking tips and advice but everyone is different and they all like to do things their own way :D in that way, they are doing different stuff from everybody else making every single person unique :D advice is always good! remember that, but if you can take it in, turn it and twist it to your advantage, go ahead! good luck! :)

4. AseAndBaconGaming
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $66
    I don't think it's impossible but it's definitely harder. The market of YouTube had changed and its hard to stay motivated when you compare yourself to the bigger guys. But if it's something you want to do, I think you can make it happen (though that may be easy for me to say as someone who does YouTube as a hobby). Whatever is demotivating you, you gotta spin it into a goal of some sort. It's a lot harder to reach those goals, but if you don't try, it won't happen.

-end sappy speech

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. nad
    nad
    Posting Mad!
    Cash:
    $241
    Hydraulic Press Channel started in Oct 2015 with 0 views and 0 subs, a bad camera, only internal microphone and only basic English knowledge of the host. Yet it past the 100.000 subs within week or maybe only days. It was not one viral video that made them so popular, it was the idea which was different and original. I agree, that if you just do the same or almost the same as the big YouTubers you will have a hard time to succeed. But I am sure that there are still countless of niches in which new channels can get highly successful.

6. Quick Question
    Questions Answer Everything
    Cash:
    $31
    You're right, some channels will just never make it but just because one channel with one type of video doesn't work doesn't mean that it's all you have to offer YouTube, it's all about experimenting and finding what's right for you. If your channel is not working out, like you've made a hundred videos and nothing is hitting- NO, you've made fifteen videos and nothing gets traction. STOP. Try something new. We are all unique individuals who DO have something interesting and valuable for people to watch. Don't give up, keep trying. This was a brutally honest post and while it's unlikely you will break through to a million subscribers in a year or less. It's NOT impossible. Thanks for the post, WingsOfRush. I hope it motivates people to prove you wrong.

7. NawarGaming
    Cash:
    $42
    Honestly it just sounds like that kid was upset he didn't get big and probably saw other small channels get bigger than him

8. Abdullahx9000
    Cash:
    $37
    The only advice I have and are using is: "JUST DO IT! DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS! DO IT!"
    Hopefully we will grow big soon

9. Hirudov
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $203
    Not true. Because of a nasty YouTube bug I am currently forced to upload my videos twice. So I upload one version on my main channel and exactly the same video on my secondary channel. On my main channel a video gets up to 1000x more views than the same video on the secondary channel, just because the first channel has the authority that the second doesn't. Well on the second channel I have one video with 623,065 views, but these views came before the big YouTube algo change that rendered many small channels invisible.

Stearmans Toy Review likes this.
  10. NawarGaming
    Cash:
    $42
    That's interesting

Stearmans Toy Review likes this.