how to grow my channel from 100 subs to 1k+ subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxltnt

Check Spartans of Bass for the freshest bass music
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
progress seems to be really show.
We are already running a in display advertisement ($3 per day) but the click and sub rate is really low.

also the views per video without posting it all over the internet is pretty low (30 to 50), I do however most of the time advertise my video all over the internet.

how to grow a bit quicker?
channel: Spartans of Bass

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
The YouTube promotion feature isn’t very effective for growth for channels that are larger than say 20 or 30 subscribers. I suggest that you promote on Twitter and Reddit, and spend your $3 on here for a pro account. I think it’s only $3 per month and should give you better results.

xxltnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The YouTube promotion feature isn’t very effective for growth for channels that are larger than say 20 or 30 subscribers. I suggest that you promote on Twitter and Reddit, and spend your $3 on here for a pro account. I think it’s only $3 per month and should give you better results.
I'm already at 122 subs tho, and have a decent amount of videos already.

what are the advantages of a pro account on here?

edit: read your comment wrong.
mind to explain why adsense isn't good for channels bigger than 30 subs?

Last edited:

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Since you already have over 100 subscribers I recommend that you don’t spend your money to promote on YouTube itself. A pro account on this forum allows you to promote your videos on the video forum, as well as requesting that people give you feedback on your channel.

xxltnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Since you already have over 100 subscribers I recommend that you don’t spend your money to promote on YouTube itself. A pro account on this forum allows you to promote your videos on the video forum, as well as requesting that people give you feedback on your channel.
misread your comment, apologies.
What are better ways to invest my money?
and I'll check it up once I get to my PC, thanks for the push in the right direction!

Reactions: darksmokeyt

darksmokeyt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm already at 122 subs tho, and have a decent amount of videos already.

what are the advantages of a pro account on here?

edit: read your comment wrong.
mind to explain why adsense isn't good for channels bigger than 30 subs?
The YouTube promotion feature does its job, but is very expensive for what you can get out of it. If you can afford it, by all means, go ahead. The best bang for your buck is right here at yttalk.

xxltnt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The YouTube promotion feature does its job, but is very expensive for what you can get out of it. If you can afford it, by all means, go ahead. The best bang for your buck is right here at yttalk.
Let's say I have a 100 bucks per month to spend on advertisement, what are some of the alternatives besides YouTube?
already tried reddit and that was even worse than adwords.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
progress seems to be really show.
We are already running a in display advertisement ($3 per day) but the click and sub rate is really low.

also the views per video without posting it all over the internet is pretty low (30 to 50), I do however most of the time advertise my video all over the internet.

how to grow a bit quicker?
channel: Spartans of Bass

Hello and welcome to YTtalk. :)

"How to grow my channel?" questions like this are too general and this question has been asked and answered lots of times already. Since the answers don't really change, these threads get locked. Otherwise the forum would be full of them. :)

Here are some sections to check out (but there is no need to start a new thread):

http://yttalk.com/forums/strategies-technique-advice.14/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tips-tutorials-help-guides.91/
http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/

Also, please use the forum search: http://yttalk.com/search/?type=post

Status
Not open for further replies.