JUN6L3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I currently have 11 followers on my streaming channel, JUN6L3. I have a set schedule for certain games Monday through Thursday at the same times. I am wondering how do I get more people to join my streams, interact, subscribe to me and keep coming back ? I do believe my comedic/rage gameplay with my dope unique personality is easily latchable to an audience. The only question is... How do I find them?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Best of you not to start with stream straight away, no one in minds are going to sit through that long unless you have a bigger dedicated fan base. Start with something small by uploading at least a video that doesn't exceed 15 minutes. The moment your YouTube channel is filled with stream video, the moment new viewer will never look back twice in your channel. Do that and come back with another thread with a much shorter video.

JUN6L3

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im
Best of you not to start with stream straight away, no one in minds are going to sit through that long unless you have a bigger dedicated fan base. Start with something small by uploading at least a video that doesn't exceed 15 minutes. The moment your YouTube channel is filled with stream video, the moment new viewer will never look back twice in your channel. Do that and come back with another thread with a much shorter video.
sorry but i can only stream so I'm gonna make it happen

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
turn off your view count until u hit 100 because people can be fake and sheep-like and won't hit that button if they think no1 else is. You will hear trash talk (imo) from people saying that "we'll i don't trust people who hide their channel counts and they I would have subscribed anyway".. well no.. just no. and more no.. they telling untruths lol

Reactions: Fost

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
turn off your view count until u hit 100 because people can be fake and sheep-like and won't hit that button if they think no1 else is. You will hear trash talk (imo) from people saying that "we'll i don't trust people who hide their channel counts and they I would have subscribed anyway".. well no.. just no. and more no.. they telling untruths lol
Thank You people always ask about the sub count, MAN $#@& THAT (*(*$* AND ENJOY VID AFTER VID OF THIS WORK LMAO