Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

How to grow a Sporting channel?

Discussion in 'Strategies & Technique Advice' started by HowtoRandom, Jan 12, 2017.

1. HowtoRandom
    Cash:
    $10
    Hi there, Just started a new channel relating to the sports and fitness area. Just wanting to know how do you propose I grow my channel, should I do it the same way for like a gaming channel? Or is there a different kind of way to promote my videos. As I do sporting videos

2. jd_techsetupgear
    Cash:
    $57
    What exactly would your sport videos be like? Are you covering highlights? Talking about players and their stats? Commentating on plays? Or just doing sports vlogging of you playing sports or someone else playing sports? If it is some sort of vlog style I would still follow similar techniques used by vloggers just with the addition of your niche added onto it.

HowtoRandom likes this.
  3. HowtoRandom
    Cash:
    $10
    Well it will be a mix of vlog stylish videos and like instructional videos and highlights. So I guess I should try grow like a vlog channel
    Thanks!

jd_techsetupgear likes this.
  4. jd_techsetupgear
    Cash:
    $57
    No problem! Yeah grow it like a vlogging channel but also advertise that it's specific to sports to help yourself standout, hope that helps :)