How to grow a comedy channel?

Growing a comedy/vlog channel is a tad bit more difficult than, say, gaming, because people have to really like your videos for your personality. You have to really work on how you differentiate yourself from other more popular YouTubers. Why should I watch YOUR funny video on (subject x) over (insert more popular youtuber who created similar video here.)

Something to think about.

You could do comedy sketches / skits about things that people would search for and then give them a comedy angle. Example: "How to lose weight?" - I'm sure there could be plenty of ways to make that into a funny advice video. Just an example of course.
Thanks that sounds great![DOUBLEPOST=1520546787,1520546723][/DOUBLEPOST]
Growing a comedy/vlog channel is a tad bit more difficult than, say, gaming, because people have to really like your videos for your personality. You have to really work on how you differentiate yourself from other more popular YouTubers. Why should I watch YOUR funny video on (subject x) over (insert more popular youtuber who created similar video here.)

Something to think about.
I see! Thanks

Crown made a great suggestion. Taste different ideas and see what sticks with your viewers. Don't overthink it so much and put a lot of time into skits. Combine the skits with things people are talking about/trendy searchable things. Then put your own spin on it.

Crown, I liked your comment but I have to write that I did to emphasize how good it was. :)
Try a mix of what people would search and things you want to do.

Back