How to get your subs to see your old videos?

Maddentalk247

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I release videos everyday and my recent subs haven't seen my old videos. Is there any way that I can get them to see my old videos because they don't know that they're out there because I have 80 videos and counting daily.

JohnKenShow

The YTTalk Godfather
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Reporter, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian
Well if they are subbed they can always look in your video section and see them. Or you can mention to go back and watch them. I haven't noticed that problem.. According to our analytics we still have video's from a year ago people are watching and commenting on.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I have videos from like 4 years ago that my subs will still go back to. Just bring them up in your newer videos. Or leave a link for them in your description.

Reactions: JohnKenShow

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
You could always put a little clip at the end of your video directing your viewers there :)

SaraBeautyCorner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
As BeastImpact said - on your channel homepage you have a drop down menu and if you navigate to your feed, you can customize a message and paste a video link in it that you would like to promote and which you think is relevant for your subs to see.

BeastImpact

Casual Beast & Gfx Editor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As BeastImpact said - on your channel homepage you have a drop down menu and if you navigate to your feed, you can customize a message and paste a video link in it that you would like to promote and which you think is relevant for your subs to see.
Yup after about a month or so I post one f my old videos on my feed spothat my new SUBS can see it.

ChunkeyPanda

I play video entertainment thats interactive.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If it hasn't been said already you can have an outro like PewdiePie where you have previews of your older videos so that new subscribers can check out your other content. Also lets say you are busy on a certain day and cannot upload anything new, you can make a feed post to your subscribers saying something like "Hey Im gonna be busy today so no new video but check out this old video :)" and obviously have a link to the video.

Maddentalk247

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks for all the replies. I went to my feed and posted one of my older videos, so I'll see if that brings in more views. Thanks everybody.