HOW TO - get your gaming channel popular quickly

Wither Assassin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks you so much for the tips.. I will try to make all of them but I don't think I really can.

Zevik140

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I remember when the subscribers number has switched from 0 to 1 one day, it was strange feeling, I was even surprised, thought to myself: "What the hell did this guy find in my ugly unedited low quality video??"

"Every journey starts with a single step." - Reznov

Reactions: skilltroll

Primus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Dont get depressed because no one knows about your channel, just keep creating good content and they'll eventually find you.
Same problem here xD (then again ive only just started out so cant expect much)

But if you put time and effort into a video and only 3 or maybe 4 people watch it, wouldnt that be just really discouraging?

Very much agreed. If you're enjoying what you do, the views'll come later. And if they don't? Well, you still had fun! I for one love playing games either by myself or with friends, and I love spending hours messing around in Photoshop and Vegas editing, maybe even more than the games themselves! If you lose heart you'll stop making quality videos, and then it's certain nobody'll come a-knocking.
Thats a very good point! think i just need to get that mindset of ''its not about the views but about having fun and learning new things''...its just abit hard to get there xD

PandaOracle

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Dont get depressed because no one knows about your channel, just keep creating good content and they'll eventually find you.
This. It's so difficult to get people to watch my stuff, but when I get comments like "Why am I just now finding you xD" It's the best feeling in the world ;)