HOW TO - get your gaming channel popular quickly

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Heres some tips I've found to gain your gaming channel's views and subs.
1. Play a viral game (dont think that you will get more competitors) In fact the more, the better because you can learn from them
2. Make a style for your videos. Ex: funny, commentary, relaxing, skills
3. Play with other people with channels your size or larger (search videos with not many views but not too little)
4. Make a video about a different point of view than your playing partner. So that the audience will also check your video out.
5. Don't make too many!! (If you are serious and youtube is your job, 2 vids a day is fine)
6. Promote your own videos by liking them, commenting, and reposting them.
7. Make a video that relates to a viral one. I made trolling dem noobs 5 when trolling dem noobs 4 was made. The video got me 400 subs.
8. MOST IMPORTANT STEP - make something in common about all of your videos (audiences tend to *Like* those because they know its gonna be good before they even watch it)
Never give up, who gives a crap about minor views and subs. Make your content good, and eventually you're be found.

If this might help you, make sure you check out my channel for an example of the tips I made.

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
1. Play a viral game (dont think that you will get more competitors) In fact the more, the better because you can learn from them
3. Play with other people with channels your size or larger (search videos with not many views but not too little)
4. Make a video about a different point of view than your playing partner. So that the audience will also check your video out.
5. Don't make too many!! (If you are serious and youtube is your job, 2 vids a day is fine)
7. Make a video that relates to a viral one. I made trolling dem noobs 5 when trolling dem noobs 4 was made. The video got me 400 subs.
8. MOST IMPORTANT STEP - make something in common about all of your videos (audiences tend to *Like* those because they know its gonna be good before they even watch it)
Never give up, who gives a crap about minor views and subs. Make your content good, and eventually you're be found.

If this might help you, make sure you check out my channel for an example of the tips I made.
Well one you don`t seem to have taken notice of, is that the first thing people notice when clicking on a channel is that channel`s branding....
And yours is blurry, un-organised , too small and just looks terribly un-professional....

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Well one you don`t seem to have taken notice of, is that the first thing people notice when clicking on a channel is that channel`s branding....
And yours is blurry, un-organised , too small and just looks terribly un-professional....
Lol, I did try to make it look good, but the format just won't fit the screen :( but I'm still working on it.

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What screen are you working on? It doesn't fit my 1920x1080 screen. Try using this template -

Nice tips btw.

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Skilltroll, you made several good points. Especially about never giving up and quality content. Thanks for sharing what has worked for you. :)

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

Nice Tips man it will help tons of other small youtubers who also come within the gaming field.

Shadeypwns

Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
1. Play a viral game (dont think that you will get more competitors) In fact the more, the better because you can learn from them.
This is very good advice, a lot of people steer away from games like Minecraft or Call of Duty, because they think the market is flooded. If you love what you're doing and your work is quality, competitors will only make you strive to do even better content, and maybe even make your videos show up in their related videos section!

skilltroll

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
This is very good advice, a lot of people steer away from games like Minecraft or Call of Duty, because they think the market is flooded. If you love what you're doing and your work is quality, competitors will only make you strive to do even better content, and maybe even make your videos show up in their related videos section!
Yup, the point of YouTube is not to make money, but to enjoy making videos and entertain people, that will allow you to create quality contents.

Reactions: TheWillBox