Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
How to Get Your First 1000 Subscribers Quickly on Youtube 2018
There is no one hit and run way that leads to a 1000 subs... well except of course your video gets viral.However there are 3 ways that goes almost simultaneously together that can help lead you to 1000 subs fast.

The first way has to do with getting your channel ready for a 1000 subs.If you are interested to know in details what that means plus the other 2 ways,... then you have to watch the video for more on that.

Moningfa.me Invite only Link

17 Unstoppable views==>Download your Free Copy here

Reviewed channels ;

DONTE LEE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ42tzD2dpbcW-KUWlSvRZA/featured?disable_polymer=1

JammyChap Channel:https://www.youtube.com/user/grasmatas

5 Tips to Increase Watch Time on YouTube to 4000 HOURS

Increasing watch time is all about making viewers watch your videos for as long as they possibly can.

Watch time is one of the most important factor for channel growth and youtube has made that very clear recently by using it as one of the requirements you need before your channel is monetize on their platform

The problem is what can you do to increase your channel watch time.

In this video I sharing with you 5 tips you can start using to increase your channel watchtime.

4 YouTube Comment Tricks to Increase Watch Hours

There are many ways of Increasing your channel watch hour and one of such ways is by getting your viewers engaged on your videos.

Engagement will help your videos rank in the search results, show up in suggested videos, and ultimately be promoted by youtube.

In this video I will be sharing with you 4 youtube comments tricks that will help you increase engagement and as a result an increase in your channel average watch time.

So if you are interested make sure to watch the video

Last edited: