How To Get Wirecast For Youtube! (Full Partners Only)

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Introduction
Hey there! So as you know you can live broadcast with google hangouts, but there is a software called "Wirecast" and they have developed one that connects to youtube, what's better about this? Well it enables you to have multiple cameras connected and able to switch between them and microphones, you can also add video and picture overlays with files from your computer, sounds good huh? Well i'm going to tell you how to get it!

How to Get Wirecast
First of all wirecast for youtube is for full partners only, as in you get the banner and stuff. So first of all go to your settings, scroll down till you see the "Links" section, there should be one that says live broadcasting or something about live shows. Look at the picture below, the red box shows where the link should be, I have already installed wirecast so the link disappears when you have installed it.Click it and it will lead you to a link where you can download, click it and BOOM! Downloaded and now you can live broadcast to youtube and also it is a clean video so there will be no google watermark on the broadcast, don't feel outdated if you aren't yet a full partner, google hangouts is still functional to broadcast, it may not have features like switching cameras and video overlays, but you aren't always going to need them.

kk.PNG

ook.PNG
Continuing On...
On the page with the download link there will be links to tutorials on how to get started and so on, learn the baisics of it and you'll be able to broadcast to youtube! With this feature of having wirecast you will see on your video manager that you can schedule live events, I believe you can give it a custom thumbnail/poster.

And that's it! I certainly hope this helped and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer, have an epic day! :D

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I use Xsplit, because I thought that program couldn't do gameplay.

Elrenu

Official Completionist Seal of Approval
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I need to try harder to get partner than. school's really in the way.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
Reactions: TonyCasillo