How to get views?!

Reaction score
We've done everything... joined forums, made them high quality, posted comments, all the stuff. What can we do to get more views?!?

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would suggest you be active wherever your links are, network with others for example you could on here and I am sure others will watch your videos if theyre into them and you could get some new subscribers, thats the best advice I can give anyone who joins here, stick around, take part and be active and you will gain quite a lot from being on the forums.

For YouTube promotion you should optimise your titles, descriptions and tags the best you can and be active within the YT community, commenting on other peoples videos, perhaps trying to get a thumbed up comment too, posting good video responses can help as well and even collaborating with others on there.

Without spamming on YouTube that is pretty much all you can do when it comes to promoting on there.
--- merged: Apr 8, 2012 10:17 PM ---
You guys with also have to think about your age too and your content, what age group are your videos targeted towards if any? If its more for teens then it could be a good idea to network with teens like yourself on there.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Alot of times I don't notice all the videos being promoted, but when someone is active and I notice alot of their posts or especially if I like their posts, eventually I get curious "what kind of videos does this guy make?" So yeah, mingle dude.

Reactions: Vicboss and Michael

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Post you videos onto social networks such as facebook and twitter, and you said you posted your videos/channel onto forums, make sure you stay active on those forums otherwise nobody will see your posts (videos).

Reactions: Michael