How to get Views?

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Content, Content, Content + Quality, Quality, Quality ....

Try to focus on like 2-3 each Week but make sure you present in those something Unique or even New.

Your next Step should be a different Channel Background and after that in a few Weeks/Month a different Microphone.

Yeah I am a gaming channel and i post weekly and i normally have no trouble at 60 views a video except my GTA series but my disc broke so i dont have to make videos on it anymore. But for me daily videos helped me out alot, it is alot of work though
About your Disk:

Some Publisher do actually replace Discs if you get in Contact with them and sent them the Broken Disc + Bill for a small Charge (Shipping Costs). You should get in Contact with Rockstar and see if they can work with you something out.

Just a Hint:

Don`t start with "I have a YouTube Channel,..." they get that Message like 100.000x Times a Day and don`t read those letters anymore...

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Content, Content, Content + Quality, Quality, Quality ....

Try to focus on like 2-3 each Week but make sure you present in those something Unique or even New.

Your next Step should be a different Channel Background and after that in a few Weeks/Month a different Microphone.

About your Disk:

Some Publisher do actually replace Discs if you get in Contact with them and sent them the Broken Disc + Bill for a small Charge (Shipping Costs). You should get in Contact with Rockstar and see if they can work with you something out.

Just a Hint:

Don`t start with "I have a YouTube Channel,..." they get that Message like 100.000x Times a Day and don`t read those letters anymore...
Oh I did'nt know that. I will try to contact them and see what they say

K.V Anime

Nerds With Passports
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
With it being much more difficult to gain an audience on YT nowadays compared to 4-6 years ago, variety definitely goes a long way. You have to develop your own gimmick that's true to yourself. Get more involved with the YT community as well. Collaborate, like and comment on other videos (with nice comments), hold contests, etc. Remember that nothing happens overnight, so be patient and always think of ways to improve from your last video. Progression is key!

CorruptMonk3y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks for the replies everyone very useful and will incorporate all ideas. New video out tomorrow at my channel check it out and leave a like ;) Thanks again guys!
Jake.

appache

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I suggest going on forums related to gaming, your console, games or whatever related. start by being active on there.

You can then either link you channel in your sig, or your latest video. This will in turn give you inbound links too if you are linking to your direct video link.