How to get Views?

CorruptMonk3y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys Jake here, just wandering can i have some tips on how to improve my videos and get more views. I only have 12 subs as of this morning after 4 weeks. Any tips guys? Feel free to check out my channel for an idea of what i mean!
Thanks
Jake.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It seems like your doing good so far. But personally i think your videos are good and off to a good start

Reactions: VlogRays

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
just keep pumping out good content since you have a gaming channel like most others you have to do something differently so it stands out from the others. check out a few channels similar to yours and see what you can do differently but at the same keep the essence of your original vision don't fake anything be genuine! as for subs the more active you stay on here and chat with people the more they will care for you and they will want to check out you're content. it'll take some work tho man don't rush it! just keep at it :D

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To add to what Vicboss had to say is this: continue to create regular content, but it won't hurt to once and a while look at what people are currently talking about, or what's become extremely popular, and make a video just for that. It may diverge from your usual fare, but the idea is to generate views on that video and perhaps grab people's attention for your regular content.

Many channels do a regular feature, and then they do special features that are either evergreen (tips, tricks, and tutorials) or current-news (drama, popular subjects, etc.)

edit: rogue apostrophe shot down.

CorruptMonk3y

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Thanks all of you for the quick response and the help, ill post 2 videos instead of 1 a week and mix my content up.
Dont you worry ill always be my geunine self ;)
Jake.

Reactions: VlogRays

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks all of you for the quick response and the help, ill post 2 videos instead of 1 a week and mix my content up.
Dont you worry ill always be my geunine self ;)
Jake.
It wouldn't hurt to switch up games every once in a while either man.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I am a gaming channel and i post weekly and i normally have no trouble at 60 views a video except my GTA series but my disc broke so i dont have to make videos on it anymore. But for me daily videos helped me out alot, it is alot of work though

ThePrinceofMillAve

The Dark Heart of My Little Pwny
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I am a gaming channel and i post weekly and i normally have no trouble at 60 views a video except my GTA series but my disc broke so i dont have to make videos on it anymore. But for me daily videos helped me out alot, it is alot of work though
I saw that in the comments (disc broke) that sucks.

MidasGaming

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah im mad and glad at the same time. Glad i dont have to make videos on that game. But i really like that game it is fun to roam around in. That game is hard to commentate over

jake weber

Check out my Partnered Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well.. i would recommend saving up some money and buying a better mic and a pop filter.. your voice is extremely muffled, but your commentating skills are wonderful! With that being said.. Pump out more and more content and keep doing what your doing and you will be fine... just be patient! :)