How to get views on videos people aren't searching for?

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think tagging really does help. If you tag your videos properly and find the right key words, people who aren't looking for your EXACT video or video type may accidentally stumble on your video(s)!

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have tubebuddy and its still hard to find a decent tag that people will search for. I know i only uploaded yesterday and i gained 2 subs but now im stuck at 13 views lmao.

Zaland Adams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I think tagging really does help. If you tag your videos properly and find the right key words, people who aren't looking for your EXACT video or video type may accidentally stumble on your video(s)!
Ok thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1527956397,1527956334][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have tubebuddy and its still hard to find a decent tag that people will search for. I know i only uploaded yesterday and i gained 2 subs but now im stuck at 13 views lmao.
Lol keep it up, also use rapid tags for better tags

MedTerms

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I have some good news and bad news. First off Tubebuddy is helpful in some ways. I just watched a video of a youtuber that works at youtube and he says that tags are not apart of the algo anymore. All they are used for is checking spelling on the title. search YT for "A YouTube Employee Shares Tips for Getting Discovered"
That's what I've realized for some time now.

Ricky Alv

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Focus on suggested video and make a video that relates to a video that is already getting a lot of views. 1/50 sometimes less will hit if you are making quality content.