How To Get views and subs....the RIGHT way!

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I have only been making youtube videos a couple months, and I'm always looking for tips on how to get my videos out there, and how to have the best videos possible. I agree, I want those views/subs the right way.

Reactions: L.G. and WAMP

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Thanks for the advice. I have only been making youtube videos a couple months, and I'm always looking for tips on how to get my videos out there, and how to have the best videos possible. I agree, I want those views/subs the right way.

thats the best thing you can do...so many ppl are paying for views and I dnt think thats right! Keep up the good work and Im sure ppl will notice you!

Unknownuser983838

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
thats the best thing you can do...so many ppl are paying for views and I dnt think thats right! Keep up the good work and Im sure ppl will notice you!
PAYING for views?!?! omg ive never heard of this. why would anyone do this??? thank you for the complement. im just doing what i enjoy to do, and if ppl want to watch, thats cool.

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
hey there, I just moved this thread to the Promotion & Technique Advice section of the forums because I felt that it was more appropriate for helping people in this section of the forums :)

oh yeah, btw, great video man!! really good tips to help people :)

Reactions: L.G.

PorcelainPeter

Check my Youtube channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good video man. Like the way you express honesty etc. Good stuff :)

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Good video man. Like the way you express honesty etc. Good stuff :)
thanks so much!
--- merged: Jun 12, 2012 at 7:45 AM ---
hey there, I just moved this thread to the Promotion & Technique Advice section of the forums because I felt that it was more appropriate for helping people in this section of the forums :)

oh yeah, btw, great video man!! really good tips to help people :)
o ok no problem! Thanks so much bro!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Very nice video. I think those are tips a lot of people need to hear. As an incredibly small time vlogger at the moment, I'd be happy just to get a consistent 10 to 15 views a video. :p

Reactions: L.G.

L.G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Very nice video. I think those are tips a lot of people need to hear. As an incredibly small time vlogger at the moment, I'd be happy just to get a consistent 10 to 15 views a video. :p
lol i understand...just be sure to enjoy yourself as well!
thanks!