How to get the fastest export time on Premiere Pro CS6 - CC???

TheRoboDC

Gamer | Commentator | Check me out!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I know this is Premiere Pro, but on Sony Vegas, if you go into Task Manager, and set the priority to high, the rendering process is faster. Try this?

~Robo7193

salar sharif

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
there is really no other way other than sacrificing the quality or changing the video format. avi usually takes the highest where as mp4 and wav do not

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
...and you can uncheck "export with max render quality". I have found that this max quality just means more time for the same picture...
I didn't realise this, I'm gonna try it with my next batch of videos.
arrrr rendering times art thou a b***h. You just have to make sure you're not rendering higher than 5-8Mbps in 720p because that's what youtube compresses it to anyways :) It's pretty impossible to get better then a 1:1 minute render time :)
For 720P you don't want to go higher than 5mbps any higher is a waste, same with 1080p, higher than 8mbps is a waste.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I didn't realise this, I'm gonna try it with my next batch of videos.

For 720P you don't want to go higher than 5mbps any higher is a waste, same with 1080p, higher than 8mbps is a waste.
Yes I know but I render at 5-8 because it doesn't really make much difference to my upload times anyways. plus then I have a higher quality version of the video if I want to do something else with it :)