How to get the fastest export time on Premiere Pro CS6 - CC???

PressRecord

Daily Vlogs on a Daily Basis!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Probably the SSD's then xD. Saving up for some! :D This is probably me right now

Yeah! Same! Before I built my new rig I had to wait at least an hour for my shortest projects... :banghead: I can now say I'm happer with my faster speeds :D

And just a quick question. Is there a major difference between a 1-pass and a 2-pass? Thanks again!
2 pass is always better. The best example is in shots that contain motion or quickly change brightness. The first pass will analyze your project and then the second pass compresses it.

Andrew Flint

Adobe Certified Associate & Post Student
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
arrrr rendering times art thou a b***h.

You just have to make sure you're not rendering higher than 5-8Mbps in 720p because that's what youtube compresses it to anyways :) It's pretty impossible to get better then a 1:1 minute render time :)

thetkaeo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
:D This made me laugh so much xD

You just have to make sure you're not rendering higher than 5-8Mbps in 720p because that's what youtube compresses it to anyways :) It's pretty impossible to get better then a 1:1 minute render time :)
Hmm... good to know! I wish there was a way to get better than a 1:1 minute render time... Gahhh...

Andrew Flint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
:D This made me laugh so much xD

Hmm... good to know! I wish there was a way to get better than a 1:1 minute render time... Gahhh...
Well.. you could pay a stupid amount and get an INSANEEE computer which is designed and built to have insanely fast render times and nothing else.. :') but if it's designed for that kind of power it would be able to run anything :L

thetkaeo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well.. you could pay a stupid amount and get an INSANEEE computer which is designed and built to have insanely fast render times and nothing else.. :') but if it's designed for that kind of power it would be able to run anything :L
Only if it was cheaper... One can only dream :)

You just have to make sure you're not rendering higher than 5-8Mbps in 720p because that's what youtube compresses it to anyways :)
Just a quick question. When you say 5-8Mbps, do you mean the target at 5 and max at 8 or both the target and max bitrate at the same number? (Such as target at 5Mbps and max at 5Mbps)

Andrew Flint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Only if it was cheaper... One can only dream :)

Just a quick question. When you say 5-8Mbps, do you mean the target at 5 and max at 8 or both the target and max bitrate at the same number? (Such as target at 5Mbps and max at 5Mbps)
I have my target at 6 and my max at 8.. sometimes I have them both at 8 but you want to keep the max at 8 for 720p and then the target can be anything really but I wouldn't go lower than 5..

thetkaeo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have my target at 6 and my max at 8.. sometimes I have them both at 8 but you want to keep the max at 8 for 720p and then the target can be anything really but I wouldn't go lower than 5..
Cool! This really helped a lot! Thanks man!

Reactions: Andrew Flint

thetkaeo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

Just a quick follow up to let you know how things have been going!
Previously I have had both my target and max bitrate at 17 Mbps (Saw a tutorial somewhere O_O... Is this a bit overkill?). Now when I set it to 6-8Mbps my export times have been significantly faster! :D I can not thank you enough! This really made my workflow sooo much better!!!

Andrew Flint

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Just a quick follow up to let you know how things have been going!
Previously I have had both my target and max bitrate at 17 Mbps (Saw a tutorial somewhere O_O... Is this a bit overkill?). Now when I set it to 6-8Mbps my export times have been significantly faster! :D I can not thank you enough! This really made my workflow sooo much better!!!
If you want a higher quality version for something else it's probably not an overkill but Premiere Pro CS6 does actually have default export templates which have the bitrate as what instructed :) but no problem glad it helped :p

Reactions: thetkaeo