How to get the best tags.

Mazen

Reaction score
Okay, so we all know how important the tags are in videos.
But we also know how hard they are to think of the right ones and to get the best ones for your video and for your title. I found a website called RapidTags that will help you with that and you won't do anything.
The link is: rapidtags.io/generator/
Just go there and click "use it for free" then type your YouTube title and then copy them and paste them on your video.
The other way is to get TubeBuddy and they give you 3 free tags if you are a free user, it may seem not like much, but it does help.
That's all I got for today!
Have a nice day!

Reactions: AllVisuals4U

Cephus

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't know that I've seen any change pre-TubeBuddy to post-TubeBuddy, but I am really not impressed with their tag picker. 100% of the tags that I used on my videos before I ever used it are the only ones that ever score, everything it suggests are low-hit tags.

Reactions: Oana

RetroCrunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
You get out of TB what you put in. Remember that you should always first fill out your description before trying to find your keywords. That way TB can best use all of the info to help you come up with the best list.

Reactions: TastesSeoulGood

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I’ve actually used rapidtags once or twice before for my video tags. It’s not bad in comparison to TubeBuddy’s (free) recommendations; However, I like TB since it’s more than just a tag generator.

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I liked rapidtags too, however now I use Morningfame plus and then manually check the tags myself. If you've been doing tags for a while it gets to the point where you can almost come up with them yourself without a generator, but I still manually search a tag to check the competition. The morningfame keyword tool has been great for me as a way to doublecheck my manual research and see what the competition is like. I would recommend the Morningfame keyword tool over Tubebuddy but both can be useful. The Morningfame tool is also a paid subscription, so that turns a lot of people off.

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay, so we all know how important the tags are in videos.
But we also know how hard they are to think of the right ones and to get the best ones for your video and for your title. I found a website called RapidTags that will help you with that and you won't do anything.
The link is: rapidtags.io/generator/
Just go there and click "use it for free" then type your YouTube title and then copy them and paste them on your video.
The other way is to get TubeBuddy and they give you 3 free tags if you are a free user, it may seem not like much, but it does help.
That's all I got for today!
Have a nice day!
I use tubebuddy all the time and while that does help I still don't seem to get tags that rank for example a few hours ago I posted fortnite Dance Challenge in real life I put tons of times in and the only time that ranks is my channel name so really tubebuddy is amazing but it's impossible to predict and to guarantee that I will Rank and the more popular video the harder it becomes tubebuddy has the tag Explorer and the suggested tags for some reason for me the suggested tags doesn't seem to be working very well it shows me tags that I used for videos that I did months ago I'm not sure what's up with that and that other website you mentioned I tried that too I never had a tag from that website rank